Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Update of one of Nikon's most respected NIKKOR lenses delivers sharp images and its fast maximum aperture ensures a bright viewfinder image as well as beautiful background blur. The moderate wide angle capability of the lens is suitable for interiors, weddings, photojournalism and landscape photography.
- FX-format, ultra-fast classic wide-angle lens
Update of one of Nikon's most respected NIKKOR lenses; suitable for landscapes, night scenes, interiors, weddings, photojournalism and astrophotography.
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
DX-format D-SLR the angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 52.5mm in FX/35mm format.
- Rear Focus (RF)
Provides smooth and fast autofocus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens length changes.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Renders a more natural appearance to out-of-focus image elements.
- Nano Crystal Coat
Use of Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Aspherical Lens Element
Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation now enhanced with a refined MF driving mechanism to reduces focus time lag and improve ease of use in M/A mode.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Mount Type - Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length - 35mm
- Maximum Aperture - f/1.4
- Minimum Aperture - f/16
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) - 44 Degrees
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) - 63 Degrees
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio - 0.2x
- Lens (Elements) - 10
- Lens (Groups) - 7
- Compatible Format(s) - FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm Film
- Distance Information - Yes
- Nano Crystal Coat - Yes
- Aspherical (Elements) - 1
- Autofocus - Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) - Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance - 0.98 ft.
- Rear Focusing - Yes
- Filter Size - 67mm
- Accepts Filter Type - Screw-on
- Dimensions - (Approx.)3.27x3.52 in. (Diameter x Length)
83x89.5mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight - (Approx.)21.2 oz. (600g)
- Lens Case - CL-1118
- Lens Hood - HB-59
- Supplied Accessories -
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- LC-67mm Snap-on Front Cap
- HB-59 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1118 Semi-Soft Case