The AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D delivers superb resolution and color reproduction and a classic 50mm angle of view. Its manual aperture control ring enables smooth adjustments during Live View shooting. Fast enough for shooting in just about any light, it's an ideal walk-around (multi-purpose) lens for photography and HD video recording.
The Nikon's 50mm F/1.4 features consistent output, durable, easily mounted, fast and accurate auto-focus, lightweight, rugged, simple controls and strong construction.
Beautiful background blur
Nothing quite isolates and captures the subject of a portrait like a lens that is capable of achieving spectacular background blur (bokeh). When you need to isolate your subject from its background - whether shooting stills or HD videos?the AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D renders a beautiful, natural background blur at its wider aperture settings. Manual control of that aperture means you can make smooth adjustments, even during Live View shooting.
Super Integrated Coating
Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
Fast enough for shooting in any light
Shooting with only available light can prove challenging, but the AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D is fast enough for nearly any type of light. Its f/1.4 maximum aperture and outstanding NIKKOR optics broaden your range of shooting opportunities. Create images you never thought possible.
- Accepts 52mm filters
- High-speed normal lens
- Super Integrated Coating
- Achieve more natural depth of field
- Ultra-fast f/1.4 prime lens for exquisite sharpness and bokeh
- Fast enough for shooting in just about any type of light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Included Accessories are 52mm lens cap and rear cap
- Ideal for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting
- HR-2 lens hood
- Format: FX/35mm
- Focal Length: 50 mm
- Filter Size: 52 mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/ 1.4
- Minimum Aperture f/ 16
- Picture Angle: 46 degrees (35mm format), 31 degrees 30 minutes (Nikon DX format)
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 31 degree 30'
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 46 degree
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.15x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5 ft. ( 0.45 m)
- Compatible Format(s): FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm Film
- Lens Elements: 7
- Lens Groups: 6
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Distance Information: Yes
- Super Integrated Coating: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Mount Type Nikon: F-Bayonet
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Brand: Nikon
- Model: 1902
- Color: Black
- Focus Mode: Auto, Manual
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Weight (Approx): 8.1 oz. (230 g)
- Dimensions (D x L): 2.5 x 1.7 inches (64.5 x4 2.5 mm)