Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
- Versatile and ultra-compact with a powerful focal length range of 55-200mm designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs, this is an ideal 3.6X zoom lens for portraiture, sports or wildlife.
- An excellent companion to the AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED.
- New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- Two ED glass elements achieve minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Focus Mode switch enables quick-switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
55-200mm (35mm equivalent 82.5-300mm) Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6 Minimum Aperture: f/22-32 Weight: Approx. 255g (9 oz.) Dimensions: Approx. 68mm x 79mm long (2.7 in. x 3.1 in.) Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3.5 Picture Angle on Nikon DX Format Sensor: 28 degrees, 50 minutes (@55mm) to 8 degrees (@200mm) AF G-Type: AF Nikkor G-Type lenses feature more compact lens designs and include D-Type technology that provides the camera with precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes Lens Construction: 13 elements in 9 groups (with 2 ED glass elements) DX Type: DX Nikkor is designed exclusively for use with Nikon Digital SLR models Minimum Focus Distance: 0.95m (3.1 ft.) Filter/Attachment Size: 52mm
55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens
LC-52 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
HB-34 Lens Hood
CL-0815 Soft Lens Case
Nikon USA 5-Year Warranty