This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
This lens does what many pros thought couldn't be done - replace the previous with something even better. Extended coverage to an ultra-wide angle 62mm makes it ideal for digital as well as film shooters, and the optics are even better than before with two Aspherical elements and a totally new UD glass element.
- Compact, versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for close-up, copy work and general photography.
- Provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables accurate, high-speed and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent handling?design also eliminates front element rotation, enabling easier use of polarizers and Nikon's Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, autofocus to manual operation.
|Focal length: ||60mm|
|Maximum aperture: ||f/2.8|
|Minimum aperture: ||f/32|
|Lens construction: ||12 elements in 9 groups (with one ED glass lens, two aspherical lenses, one with Nano Crystal Coat) |
|Picture angle: ||39 degrees 40 A (26 degrees 30A with Nikon DX format)|
|Closest focus distance: ||0.185 m/0.6 ft. (life-size)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio: ||1.0x (life-size)|
|Number of diaphragm blades: ||9 (rounded)|
|Filter/attachment size: ||62 mm|
|Diameter x length: ||Approximately 2.9 x 3.5 inches (73 x 89mm)|
|Weight: ||Approximately 425 g/15.0 oz.|
|Supplied accessories: ||LC-62 62mm Snap-on front lens cap, LF-1Rear lens cap, HB-42 Bayonet hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch |
|Optional accessories: ||62mm screw-in filters, including circular polarizing filter|
|Nikon USA Warranty: ||5 Years|
*AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm
*LC-62 62mm Snap-on front lens cap
*LF-1Rear lens cap
*HB-42 Bayonet hood
*CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch
Nikon USA 5-Year Warranty