The new Monarch X series combines the latest optical technology with recent advancements in construction to create the next great binocular line. Featuring Nikon's advanced dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating, formerly available only on the EDG binocular, the Monarch X delivers a brighter, more crisp view during critical dusk and dawn periods.
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating: Extraordinary technology delivers uncompromised low-light performance.
- Newly designed rigid construction: Ergonomic design provides excellent balance and lighter weight?both models come in at less than 26 ounces.
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- Enlarged central focus knob: New, larger size provides incredibly fast subject acquisition.
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Thumb-position memory contours: Provide optimum traction with soft-grip tactile surface.
- Flip-down objective covers: Keep lenses from being scratched when not in use.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Manufactured responsibly with Lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Focusing System: Central Focus
- Magnification: 10.5x
- Objective Diameter: 45mm
- Angular Field of View (Real): 6.3 degrees
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 60 degrees
- FOV at 1000 yds: 330 ft
- Close Focus Distance: 9.8 ft
- Exit Pupil: 4.3mm
- Relative Brightness: 18.5
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Size (Length x Width): 6.1 x 5.5 in
- Weight: 25.7 oz
- Interpupilary Distance: 56-72mm
- Dielectric Coating: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Prism: Roof
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon binocular travel case, adjustable binocular strap and flip-down objective covers.