Nikon's new wireless transmitter featuring IEEE802.11 b/g technology, along with easy-to-use and set up Transfer, PC and Print modes. Powered by a single EN-EL3e battery and providing functionality, a vertical shutter release button as well as front and rear command dials, the WT-3A delivers much more than outstanding wireless technology and performance. The WT-3A allows D200 photographers expanded system versatility.
- Simple operation for setup and device registration, including nine device profiles with supplied Setup Utility software.
- Network functions include Transfer, PC and Print modes available for image transfer, remote operation via Nikon Capture and Capture Control Pro software, and wireless printing with the PD-10 Print Mode adapter.
- IEEE802.11 b/g wireless LAN supports FTP and PTP-IP protocols with effective transfer rates up to 10 Mbps, newly available in the ad-hoc mode.
- Built-in wired (LAN) 100BASE-T Ethernet capability with automatic cable detection offering an effective transmission rate of 15 Mbps.
- Built-in antenna provides a range of operation up to approximately 256 feet, while the optional WA-E1 Extended Range Antenna can accommodate transmissions up to approximately 840 feet.
- TKIP (Temporal Key Integrity Protocol) and AES encryption for the infrastructure mode provide increased security for file transmissions.