Nikon WT-3A Wireless Transmitter for the D200 Digital SLR
This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Nikon's new wireless transmitter featuring IEEE802.11 b/g technology, along with easy-to-use and set up Transfer, PC and Print modes. Powered by a single EN-EL3e battery and providing functionality, a vertical shutter release button as well as front and rear command dials, the WT-3A delivers much more than outstanding wireless technology and performance. The WT-3A allows D200 photographers expanded system versatility.
- Simple operation for setup and device registration, including nine device profiles with supplied Setup Utility software.
- Network functions include Transfer, PC and Print modes available for image transfer, remote operation via Nikon Capture and Capture Control Pro software, and wireless printing with the PD-10 Print Mode adapter.
- IEEE802.11 b/g wireless LAN supports FTP and PTP-IP protocols with effective transfer rates up to 10 Mbps, newly available in the ad-hoc mode.
- Built-in wired (LAN) 100BASE-T Ethernet capability with automatic cable detection offering an effective transmission rate of 15 Mbps.
- Built-in antenna provides a range of operation up to approximately 256 feet, while the optional WA-E1 Extended Range Antenna can accommodate transmissions up to approximately 840 feet.
- TKIP (Temporal Key Integrity Protocol) and AES encryption for the infrastructure mode provide increased security for file transmissions.