NDX800 is high-performance control for DJs who blend different kinds of music sources. Whether your music is on CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, or your computer, you can play and manipulate it with NDX800. This digital deck has the feel and layout you're used to, with a twist of Numark innovation.
The NDX800 has a large touch-sensitive platter for controlling, cueing, and scratching your music. NDX800's smooth, fast, reliable, slot-loading drive works with both CDs and MP3 CDs. You can also connect a USB flash drive for access to thousands of MP3s without taking a computer or CDs to the gig.
But this advanced deck isn't just an MP3/CD player - you can also use it to control software. Just connect NDX800 to your Mac or PC with a single USB cable and you're seamlessly controlling the music on your computer. MIDI communication enables you to easily map virtually any DJ software for direct connection from your fingers to software.
NDX800 has an advanced platter that is touch-sensitive for superb accuracy and smooth control of tracks on discs, flash drives, and software. The big, seven-inch platter is surrounded by an illuminated ring that acts as a position display, just like putting tape on vinyl. The platter's touch sensitivity is adjustable so you can optimize its performance for the way you like it. You'll appreciate NDX800's smooth, quick, slot-loading disc action. The deck has our Anti-Shock electronically buffered skip protection to keep the music playing reliably when the floor get packed. You can also adjust NDX800 to perform just like vinyl on turntables thanks to start and stop-time controls. The deck has Auto Cue, Instant Start, and Stutter Start for quickly and easily playing the track the way you like. Track selection is a breeze with a rotary control, and you can play back tracks in single, continuous, program, and shuffle modes. Fader Start enables NDX800 to start playing the track you have cued up when you move the crossfader on a compatible mixer for effortless transitions.
On top of playing all kinds of music media, NDX800 enables you to add flavor to your performances with integrated, beat-synced DSP effects that include chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, and phaser. Each is completely adjustable and a dedicated wet-dry fader controls them all.
NDX800 contains a set of beat and pitch tools that will help you with beat matching and harmonic mixing. Start playing a track and NDX800 automatically analyzes its BPM (tempo), and displays it on screen. There?s also a Tap tempo button for manual BPM entry. You can alter the track?s BPM by +/- 6, 12, 25, and 100% using the pitch fader. For each of those ranges, you can also engage Key Lock, which holds the pitch of the track while you independently manipulate its BPM. There's also a set of pitch-bend buttons on each track for quick tweaks and you can adjust pitch in half steps (semitones).
NDX800 gives you a complete range of remixing tools for on-the-fly creativity. NDX800 has an internal sampler with overlay and reverse settings so you can easily grab samples while you work and trigger them on the three sample/hot cue trigger pads whenever you want. NDX800 also has seamless looping on a set of easy-to-understand controls including adjustable loop-out point. Numark's familiar Bleep/Reverse gives you the ability to keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track. Five stutter starts and cue point memory storage round out this powerful deck's remix capabilities.
NDX800 features a large, backlit display for keeping tabs on the deck even in poorly lit conditions. You can monitor BPM, CD and MP3 text ID3 tags, navigate folders, and keep an eye on effect status on this big, bright screen.
NDX800 is the powerful, versatile deck for playing and controlling all kinds of music media. Whether you play parties, clubs, events, or in a group, NDX800 gives you the feel you like, the look a professional demands, and the utility of built-in effects, remixing, looping, and sampling. Pair a couple of NDX800s with your favorite Numark mixer and start making some hips move.
- CD/MP3/USB player with USB-MIDI computer interface
- Play from CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, and control software
- Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
- Smooth, fast, reliable, slot-loading drive
- Large, seven-inch, touch-sensitive illuminated platter with touch-sensitivity adjustment
- Control MIDI software with no timecode needed via USB
- Adjustable start and stop time for vinyl-like deck performance
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry
- Adjust pitch +/- 6, 12, 25, and 100%, in half steps (semitones), or bend with pitch buttons
- Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
- Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
- Keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track using Bleep/Reverse
- Single-track, continuous, shuffle, and programmable playback
- Fader Start plays the cued track when you move the crossfader (requires compatible mixer)
- Large, backlit display for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
- Outputs: stereo RCA, digital S/PDIF