High-Def Voice for Crystal-Clear Calls
The OBi1062 IP phone offers support for up to 24 lines and Google Voice; up to six SIP services; and one OBiTALK VoIP service. It also supports High Definition (HD) voice calling. From the device's physical acoustics through to the digital conversion of audio; Obihai's engineers have fine-tuned every element to ensure a crystal-clear calling experience.
OBi Phones and OBiTALK Cloud Management
The OBi1062 is managed remotely via the OBiTALK cloud-management portal using any mainstream browser; enabling fast and easy deployment and maintenance. The always-on remote management and diagnostic capabilities enable IT and support staff to manage and troubleshoot devices regardless of location and even deploy new devices without the requirement for a site visit. Additionally; OBiTALK can help keep device firmware up-to-date with new features as they are released; further enhancing the user's experience and the enterprise's investment.
- Use with many BYOD VoIP services E.g. RingCentral; Nextiva; Anveo; Callcentric; Etc.
- Use with SIP-based IP-PBX Systems E.g. Asterisk; FreePBX; 3CX; Etc.
- Use Google Voice with the OBi and enjoy free calls inside the USA and Canada.
- Call internationally at amazingly low rates to over 150 destinations.
- Rates to China; India; and Mexico as low as 1¢ per minute - with no connection fee.
- When someone calls; ring multiple OBi devices; anywhere.
- Block unwanted nuisance and tele-marketer calls.
- Voicemail that acts like email.
Commonly used call functions such as putting a caller on hold; transferring; picking-up or conferencing calls are intuitive to use and set-up. Other calling and user features are easily programmed into either the line keys next to the display - in total; there are up to 24 - or the 31 programmable keys within easy reach on the right side of the phone body. This allows for a customizable user experience based on the intended use of the device.
The OBi1062 is adaptable to the user and their job role; though creating a more efficient call management platform for the business and conveying a more professional image to its customers.
Multi-Line / Multiple Call
- Shared Call / Bridged Line Appearance.
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) - Regular; Pick-up and Speed Dial.
- On-Hook Dialing.
- Call Waiting; Call Queued.
- Multiple Distinctive Ringtones Based on Who is Calling.
- Auto Answer Intercom Call; Page Call.
- Page Groups (2).
- Call Hold.
Caller ID-Name & Number; Photo
- Music on Hold.
- Call Swap.
- Call Park and Call Un-park.
- Call Pick-Up - Selective and Group.
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based.
- Speed Dialing by code of 99 OBi Endpoints; Buddies or Numbers (E.164 or URI).
Call Waiting; Call Queued
- Call Logs (200) - Dialing from Call Logs.
- Personal Phone Book - Each Entry with Multiple Numbers; Photo; Grouping.
- Hot Line and Warm Line Calling.
- Four-Way Conference Calling with Local Mixing.
- Call Forward - Unconditional.
- Call Forward on Busy.
- Call Forward on No Answer.
- Call Transfer - Blind or Attended.
Do Not Disturb - Do Not Ring
- Anonymous Call.
- Block Anonymous Call.
- Do Not Disturb - Do Not Ring.
- Call Return - Call Back on Busy.
- Repeat Dialing.
- Immediate Divert.
- Multiple Ringtones - Upload Custom Ringtones.
- Screen Saver - Upload Screen Saver with Slideshow Image(s).
- Large Vivid Color Display
- Up to 24 Lines or Call Appearances
- HD Speech Technology for Crystal-Clear Conversations
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- Personal Contact Phone Book; Call History; Picture Caller ID
- Designed; developed and supported in the USA
- VoIP Services: 6
- Line/Call Appearances: 24
- SideCar Support: Yes-2
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Headset Support: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes - Built-in
- Wi-Fi: Yes - Built-in
- Ethernet: 2 Gigabit-Ethernet
- Power Over Ethernet: Yes
- 12 Volt Power Adapter Included: Yes