ZUIKO DIGITAL 25mm f2.8 is a thin, lightweight single-focus standard pancake-type lens. The lens has an overall length of 23.5 mm. When combined with E-410 or E-420, the total length including the camera body and lens is only 76.5 mm. The result is an easy-to-store, easy-to-carry camera system with go-anywhere portability.
With a focal distance equivalent to 50 mm on a 35 mm film camera lens, this standard pancake-type lens provides an image angle very close to that of the naked eye. The result is a near-natural visual field that makes this an ideal standard lens for daily use, whether for simple snapshots or for more sophisticated portrait and landscape shooting.
- Focal Length 25mm (35mm equivalent focal length 50mm)
- Lens construction 5 Elements in 4 Groups, Aspherical lens
- Angle of View 47 Degree
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.2m
- Maximum Image Magnification: 0.19x ( 35mm Equivalent Maximum. Image Magnification 0.38x)
- Minimum Field Size: 69.6 x 93.5 mm
- Number of Blades: 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Filter Size: 43mm
- Dimension: 64 x 23.5mm
- Weight: 95g