Outback 8x21 RC I
Roof-prism optics and UV-protection for superb performance during all-around recreational use.
Great views are now easier to find with these slim, stylish metallic silver binoculars. A cool and innovative design enables you to fold the lenses right into the body of the binocular so its size rivals that of a small cell phone, perfect when you're on the go. And powerful lenses complete with UV protection bring impressive sights right before your eyes in stunningly clear, crisp fashion.
- High-index BaK-4 roof prisms.
- Fully multi-coated lenses include aspherical elements for bright, sharp images from edge-to-edge.
- Ultra-compact, foldable design. Innovative double-axis folding mechanism lets you fold the lenses into the body of the binocular making them incredibly convenient to carry in your hand or pocket.
- Sleekly styled with a metallic silver finish makes them fun to use and great to look at.
- UV protection reduces the transmission of harmful ultraviolet rays for safe viewing.
- Twist-up eyecups let you decide your most comfortable viewing position.
- Built-in dioptric correction adjusts to each user's eyesight to ensure clear viewing.
- Eye-relief of 11mm provides comfortable viewing for those who wear glasses or don't.
- Center focus knob is conveniently placed so your viewing experience is as easy and comfortable as you want it to be.
- Lightweight (under 7 ounces).
Binocular Type: Roof Prism
Objective Lens Diameter: 21mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.6mm
Real Angle of View: 6.2 degrees
Apparent Angle of View: 49.6 degrees
Field of View at 1000 Yards: 324 ft.
Relative Brightness: 6.9
Eye Relief: 11mm
Diopter Adjustment Range: Over +/- 2 m-1
Eye Interval Adjustment Range: 37-70mm
Near Focus Distance: 7.2 ft.
Weight: 6.9 oz.
Dimensions At maximum eye interval: 4.1" (L) x 3.6" (W) x 1.6" (H) Lens Composition: 6 elements in 4 groups