A Digital Audio Recorder that merges simplicity with technology. The DP-10 features the simple design and operation of micro cassette recorders but with the memory, recording quality, battery life and storage capacity of a digital device.
- Tapeless Voice Recorder. - Cassette tapes can be clunky and hard to keep track of. Easily capture and store your audio files on this compact digital recorder.
- 63 Hours of Battery Life. - With 63 hours of recording time, you?ll be able to easily capture notes, lectures, and much more without running out of memory.
- Large LCD and Speaker. - The large LCD (1.78 inches) and speaker make for easy recording and playback as well quick viewing of file locations, recording status and battery life with its large font size.
- Calendar Search Function. - The Calendar Search Function gives users the ability to organize recordings by date and time, as well as search for past recordings with ease.
- 131 Hours Recording Time. - Record up to 131 consecutive hours of uninterrupted audio in LP mode.
- Large Buttons. - Generously sized and easy to reach, the "Play", "Stop" and "Record" buttons are located directly below the LCD screen. Each function button is color-coordinated to further enhance ease of use.
- Playback speed control - Adjust the speed at which you play back your audio file.
- 4 language display (EN/FR/ES/PT) - The large LCD supports and displays four languages: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese ? another plus for accessibility. (EN/FR/ES/PT)
- Noise Cancellation - Dampen or minimize unwanted background sounds ? so you record a clean, high-quality audio file.
- Microphone Sense Setting - The Microphone Sense Setting can be adjusted easily with the side button and set at High or Low. This feature adjusts the microphones to pick up faint sounds easier, or soften loud sounds, to allow for the best audio recording.
- High Quality WMA Recording Format - Enables high-quality recording ? no additional software required.
Recording Format - WMA
Recording Media - Built-in 1GB flash memory
Recording Time - HQ mode: Approximately 67 hours, 00 minutes
SP mode - Approximately 131 hours, 00 minutes
PC Interface - N/A
Folders Messages - 99 messages per date
Overall Frequency Response - HQ mode: 70-13,000 Hz
SP mode - 70-8,000 Hz
Practical Maximum Output - 200 mW
Speaker - 36 mm round dynamic speaker
Microphone Jack - N/A
Earphone Jack - 3.5 mm, impedance 8 ohms (mono)
Power Supply - Two AAA alkaline (LR03 or R03) batteries or Two AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
Battery Life - Alkaline: Approximately 63 hours (SP mode)
Size - 3.7 x 2.0 x 0.7 inch (95 x 50 x 18.2 mm)
Weight - 2.8 oz. (78 g), including batteries