Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Capture life in every light! The latest generation in Olympus' FE line of point-and-shoot cameras boasts an impressively high-resolution 8.0-megapixel imager that's capable of producing extremely detailed, large prints. Coupled with super-high ISO (up to 3200) and Digital Image Stabilization Mode, it's a powerful yet easy-to-use camera.
8.0 MP The FE-250's high-resolution 8.0-megapixel imager provides all the quality you need for great pictures on-screen as well as detailed large-format prints.
Digital Image (High ISO Up to 3200). Freeze the action! With high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds, you can capture sharp, blur-free images, even if you or your subject is moving. 2.5" High-Resolution LCD. The large, bright LCD (230,000 pixels) makes it easy to compose, shoot and share images with friends and family.
12FPS High-Speed Sequential Shooting. Shoot fast-action sequences like a pro. At the click of a button, you can take several shots in rapid succession to capture every second of the action.
- With 8 megapixels, your images will radiate with color and detail, even in large-scale prints.
- The easy-to-use design allows you to start shooting great pictures right out of the box.
- Freeze the action and capture crisp, blur-free images, thanks to Digital Image Stabilization.
- Bright Capture Technology allows you to clearly preview your shot on the LCD and capture brighter, more vivid images without a flash.
- The 2.5", high-resolution LCD (230,000 pixels) provides easy shooting and sharing of your images with friends and family.
- The 3x optical zoom delivers sharp, clear images and brings you closer to the action without taking a step.
- |With up to 12fps high-speed sequential shooting, you can freeze moments in time to get the shot you want.
- Optimize the camera's settings for your shooting situation with 16 shooting modes including Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene, Movie and more.
- Use My Favorites to store and easily access your favorite images anytime, while using minimal memory.
- Get truer colors, as well as quicker start-up, shot-to-shot and shutter release time, with the TruePic TURBOTM Image Processor.
- Super-high ISO, up to 3200, allows excellent low-light and fast-action photography results.
- Windows Vista Compatible.
|Imager ||8.0 Megapixel (effective), 8.3 Megapixel gross, 1/1.8" CCD (1.4cm) |
|Lens ||7.4 - 22.2mm (35 - 105mm equivalent in 35mm photography), 6 lenses in 4 groups |
|Zoom ||3x Optical + 4x Digital (Seamless to 12x) |
|Aperture Range ||f2.8 - f4.7 |
|LCD ||2.5" (6.4cm) Color LCD, approx. 230,000 pixels |
|Focus System ||Autofocus (CCD Contrast Detection, iESP, Single) |
|Focus Range ||Normal Mode: (Wide) 23.6" (0.6m) - infinity; (Tele) 23.6" (0.6m) - infinity|
Macro Mode: (Wide) 11.8" (0.3m) - infinity; (Tele) 19.7" (0.5m) - infinity
Super Macro Mode: 3.9" (0.1m) - infinity
|Shutter Speed ||Auto (1/1000 sec. - 4 sec.) |
|ISO ||Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400*, 10000* (*in SQ mode only) |
|White Balance ||Auto (ESP) |
|Exposure Compensation ||?2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps |
|Recording Modes ||Still Image: Exif 2.21, JPEG, PIM3|
Movie Mode: AVI Motion JPEG with Audio
|Adjustment Resolutions ||3,264 x 2,448, SHQ / HQ|
2,048 x 1,536, SQ1
640 x 480, SQ2
1,920 x 1,080, 16:9
|Shooting Modes ||16 Shooting Modes: Program Auto, Scene Presets (Portrait, Landscape, Night & Portrait, Indoor, Candle, Self-Portrait, Sunset, Sport, Fireworks, Cuisine, Documents, Pet, Auction), Digital Image Stabilization Mode & Movie |
|Panorama Modes ||Up to 10 frames automatically stitchable with OLYMPUS Master Software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture Card? |
|Sequential Shooting ||5fps up to 12 frames in SQ mode |
|Movie Mode ||AVI Motion JPEG with Audio: 640x480/30fps (SHQ), 320x240/15fps (HQ) |
|Image Processing ||TruePic TURBO? Image Processor |
|Pixel Mapping ||Automatic Pixel Mapping (APM) available via menu setting |
|Noise Reduction ||Set automatically at shutter speeds of 0.5 seconds or longer |
|Image Playback ||Still Image: Single, Index (4/9/16/25), Enlargement (up to 10x), Slideshow, My Favorites, Rotation Movie: Normal, Reverse, Frame-By-Frame |
|Playback Edit Effects ||Still Image: Resize (640x480, 320x240), |
|Direct Printing Options ||PictBridge, DPOF |
|Flash ||Built-in |
|Flash Modes ||Auto, Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In, Off |
|Flash Working Range ||Wide: 0.98 ft. (0.3m) - 14.1 ft. (4.3m)|
Tele: 1.6 ft. (0.5m) - 8.5 ft. (2.6m)
|Selftimer ||12 Seconds |
|Setting Memorization ||On/Off (Hold changes/Reset to default settings) |
|Date/Time Calendar ||Simultaneous recording into image data, automatic up to 2099 |
|Memory ||20MB internal memory |
|Removable Media Card ||xD-Picture Card (Std/Type H/M- 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512MB, 1GB, or 2GB) |
|Outer Connectors ||Multi-terminal (USB, Audio/Video Output) |
|Auto-connect USB ||2.0 Full Speed (USB mass storage) |
|System Requirements ||Auto-connect USB: Windows 98SE/ME/2000PRO/XP/VISTA with USB port, Mac OS 9.0-9.2x/OS X 10.1-10.4 with USB port. Software: Windows 2000PRO/XP/VISTA, Mac 10.3 and higher |
|Operating Environment ||Operating Environment: Operation: 32 Deg - 104 Deg F (0 Deg - 40 Deg C), 30% - 90% humidity|
Storage: - 4 Deg - 140 Deg F (-20 Deg - 60 Deg C), 10% - 90% humidity
|Power Supply ||Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (LI-42B) |
|Size ||3.7" W x 2.2" H x 0.88" D (94mm x 56.5mm x 22.3mm) |
|Weight ||4.1oz. (115g) without batteries and media card |