Now easy to use is easy to afford. This camera has all the Olympus technology you need to take great pictures-from a 3x optical zoom to Intelligent Auto. It's the perfect choice for kids, teens and adults who want a no-fuss camera.
DIGITAL IMAGE STABILIZATION.
With high ISO sensitivity and faster shutter speeds, you can freeze the action to capture sharp, blur-free images even if you or your subject is moving.
ADVANCED FACE DETECTION
Tracks up to an amazing 16 faces and automatically focuses and optimizes exposures for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
Automatically identifies the scene you're shooting-Portrait, Landscape, Night + Portrait, Macro, or Sport-and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
16 SHOOTING MODES.
Preset shooting modes optimize the camera?s settings for any shooting situation to ensure you capture a great shot. Modes include Sunset, Night Scene, Indoor, Self Portrait, and more.
IN-CAMERA HELP GUIDES.
Learn as you go. In-Camera Help Guides provide brief descriptions of a variety of camera settings that display on the LCD at the push of a button.
- Get superior image quality with a high-resolution 10-megapixel CCD. Make large prints, or even crop, without losing detail.
- 3x Optical Zoom brings you closer to the subject without taking a step.
- The 2.4" LCD lets you easily shoot and share your images with friends and family.
- In addition to xD-Picture Card compatibility, the FE-25 comes with an adapter for a microSD memory card, an emerging electronic storage media for mobile phones, PDAs and HDTVs.
- With high ISO sensitivity and faster shutter speeds, you can freeze the action to capture sharp, blur-free images even if you or your subject is moving.
- Automatically identifies the scene you?re shooting and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
- Tracks up to 16 faces and automatically focuses and optimizes exposures for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
- Always get the best shot with easy-to-use Shooting Modes. The preset scene modes optimize your camera's settings for ideal results. Modes include Sunset, Night Scene, Indoor, Self Portrait and many more.
- Learn as you go! The In-Camera Help Guides provide a brief description of camera settings and features, conveniently displayed on the LCD, at the push of a button.
- High ISO lets you minimize blurry images caused by movement and capture clearer, brighter images in low light.
- Capture your fondest memories in full motion using AVI Movie