The ME-31 Compact Gun Microphone offers the following:
- The directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources.
This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-31 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
- Durable metal construction.
- Desktop microphone stand features a removable grip.
- Wind screen included to reduce wind noise.
- Good choice for outdoor use due to it's construction.
- Directionality : Unidirectional (Mono)
- Frequency response : 70 ? 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity : -36.5 dB ? 4 dB
- Output impedance : 1.8 k?
- Power supply : Plug-in-power system (1.5 V ? 5 V)
- Output Plug Type : ?3.5 mm gold-plated 3-prong monaural plug
- External dimensions : ?21 mm x 155 mm
- Cord length : 1.5 m
- Weight : Approx. 97.5 g (including the cords)
- Included : Wind screen, Grip, Stand, Stand adapter, Case