- Olympus PT-022 Underwater Housing for Olympus C-765 and C-770 digital cameras.
- A clear and durable polycarbonate case provides an attractive shield for your digital camera as you explore your underwater surroundings at depths up to 131 feet.
- A tight O-ring main seal with safety lock, along with stainless steel and nickel-plated brass hardware, help to ensure protection from corrosion for years to come.
- A fluorite (FL) glass window gives your digital camera's powerful Olympus lens the protection and clear gateway it needs to deliver crisp detail and vibrant color.
- An integrated flash diffuser panel lets you utilize your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes.
- An easy-to-see LCD panel lets you admire the beauty that lies beneath the surface instantly, giving you the freedom to enjoy your pictures and even edit them if you like.
- The Olympus Digital Underwater Housings give you full control over your camera.
- Stylish and Durable Transparent Polycarbonate Underwater Housing is ideal for Protection for Activities Such as Swimming, Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing, Skiing, Fishing, Sailing and Even in Certain Industrial Situations.
- Designed for Olympus C-765 and C-770 Digital Cameras.
- Pressure Resistance: 131 Feet.
- Tripod Socket: Standard 1/4".
- 46mm Filter Thread for Accessory Lenses.
- Stainless Steel Buckles.
- NBR LCD Hood.
- Lens Cap. .
- Color: Red and Clear.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 148mm x 102.6mm x 105mm.
- Weight: 390g (without Camera).
- Wrist Strap.
Olympus PT-022 Underwater Housing for C-765 and C-770. Wrist lanyard
sync connector cap.