Alvita Ultimate Pedometer
Alvita means lively. It?s how we hope you feel, how you act, how you live, all the time. The Alvita Ultimate Pedometer makes counting steps trouble-free. The small, lightweight design of this activity tracker (it weighs less than an ounce) means it can go everywhere you go and never miss a step.
The wide display screen, easy-to-read digital numbers and large buttons make this pedometer easy to operate so you can stay fit without fumbling around.
Fits in your life
Although small and lightweight, this activity tracker has a rugged design. Along with a built-in battery saving mode, it may just outrun the runner.
A little motivation goes a long way. Increase your total number of steps a day by 2,000 or about 1 mile when using a pedometer or tracker.
Experts recommend walking 10,000 steps a day, or around 5 miles to lose weight. Most average about 4,500 steps so hitting 10,000 may be easier than you think.
Just walking 15 minutes a day, every day, can burn an average of 420 calories per week (or roughly 3 cupcakes worth).
What's the difference between regular steps and aerobic steps? Anything over 60 steps/minute counts as aerobic steps, and it's that kind of activity that helps you stay healthy.
- Tracks steps, aerobic steps, distance and calories burned
- Large buttons give quick access to current day?s data
- Calculates stride automatically based on height and weight input for easy set up
- Battery saving mode turns screen off after 20 seconds of inactivity; continues tracking all activity
- Tri-Axis technology keeps an accurate count in almost any position?flat, vertical or horizontal
- Includes strap and holder so you can clip almost anywhere
- Display's current day's activity and stores up to 7 days memory on display
- Automatic reset at midnight helps you easily track your daily steps and distance
- No tools required to replace battery; simply slide the lock on the back to remove battery cover