Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The Optoma HD65 is a 720p home theater projector that brings accessibility to high-definition, big-screen video content. At 1600 lumens and the latest color processing technologies, the HD65 delivers subtle and incredible image quality and contrast. With a variety of connectivity options, including HDMI v.1.3, the Optoma HD65 reproduces the realism that high-definition offers.
- Native 720p (1280x720) resolution
- 1600 lumens and sleek four (4) pound form factor
- Multiple HD inputs, including: HDMI v1.3
- Latest color processing technologies from Texas Instruments for amazing colors
265W +/- 10 at 110Vac(full mode) < 9W(Stand by)
- Display Technology: 0.62" DarkChip2 DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Resolution: Native 720p (1280 x 720)
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Brightness: 1600 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 4000:1 (Full On/Full Off)
- Lamp Life (STD/ECO): Estimate at 2000/3000 Hours
- Lamp Type: 180W
- Throw Ratio: 1.55-1.7:1 (Distance/Width)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 26.5" to 348"
- Noise Level: 29dB
- Remote Control: Fully Featured IR Remote
- Projection Distance: 3.9' to 32.8' (1.2 to 10 m)
Computer Compatibility: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA+ Resized, VESA, PC and Macintosh Compatible
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, EDTV (480p), HDTV (576i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 1.78:1, 5:4 and 4:3 Compatible
- Projection Lens: 1.1x Manual Zoom and Focus
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.2" x 2.9" x 7.4" (259 x 73 x 188 mm)
- Keystone Correction: +/- 40 degrees Vertical
- Power Supply: AC Input 100 - 240V, Auto-Switching Power Supply
- Power Consumption:
Operating Temperature: 40-95?F (5-35 degrees C) (80% Humidity), Adjustable Fan Speed for High Altitude Application Projection Method: Front, Rear, Ceiling Mount, Table Top Uniformity: 95% User Controls: Complete On Screen Menu Adjustments in 22 Languages Security: One Kensington Lock Port I/O Connectors: HDMI, Component, VGA, Composite, S-Video, USB, 12v Trigger Standard Accessories: AC Power Cord, Component Cable, Remote Control, Batteries for Remote, Lens Cap, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, User's Manual, and Extended Warranty card Optional Accessories: Ceiling Mount, VGA to Component Cable, HDMI cable, HDMI to DVI adapter, S-Video Cable, Gold Service Warranty and GrayWolfII Series Screens Warranty: 1 Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90 Days on Lamp