Don''t leave home without your Portable Weather Alert Radio!
This portable Public Alert Radio provides emergency alerts anywhere in the U.S. When traveling, boating, hiking or working outdoors, use the WR103NX to receive weather information and emergency broadcasts from the National Weather Service. With the non-volatile memory built-in, no need to reprogram your SAME codes when the batteries run out!
- Monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards, and Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, & forecasts
- Receives all National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association (NOAA) reports, which provides all available emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger warnings & more
- Flexible programming?select Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) broadcasts in up to 6 different counties
- 100 decibel audio alarm with visual alert signal
- 3 levels of NOAA messages: Statement, Watch, Warning
- Non Volatile Memory Back-up
- Dual alarm with snooze function
- Includes convenient stand (to hold unit) and AC Adapter
- Dimensions: 2.75L x 1.25D x 5.25H (in.)