No more waiting by the grill to monitor cooking progress, this wireless thermometer alerts you when food has reached the perfect temperature--even if you're in another room or outside mingling with guests. With a range of 100 feet, the thermometer features a digital LCD screen and remote wireless probe. The thermometer has a range from 0 to 392 degrees F. A detachable belt clip and table stand makes it easy to keep the remote at your side or in arm's reach. And, not limiting the menu, the unit programs for beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish; signaling when meats are rare, medium-rare, medium, and well-done. The audio alert signals when the food is almost ready, ready, overcooked, and when you're out of range. A low battery indicator means optimal reliability. The purchase includes two AA and two AAA batteries to power both the transmitter and the remote receiver.
- Wireless outdoor grilling thermometer with 100-foot range
- LCD screen shows temperatures between 0 and 392 degrees F
- Detachable belt clip and table stand for portability and viewing
- Entr?e programs for cooking beef, lamb, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, fish
- Doneness selections for rare, medium-rare, medium, and well-done