Physically damaged product will not be accepted for return under any circumstances . No exceptions.
Your Flying Companion - Lightweight and Compact Design, Built to Last.
It's the first leisure drone in the 500g category with a 25 minute battery life.
- Powerful Rear Flash LED: Powerful rear flash LED for better visibility
- Increased Battery Life: 25 minutes of flight time with 2700 mAh battery
- Reinforced Structure: Robust and flexible central body with reinforced single arms
- Flexible Propellers: Designed with safety in mind: flexible propellers which lock in the event of contact
Improved Flight Performance
- Max Horiz. Speed: 18m/s
- Max Climb. Speed: 6m/s
- Signal Range: 300m
- Flight Time: 25mn
Shoot Videos and Take Photos Like a Professional
Bebop Drone 2 is equippd with a new fish-eye brighter lens, providing higher clarity even in low light.
- 14 Mega PX
- 4096 x 3072p Resolution
- JPEG RAW DNG Photo Formats
- 30 Frames/Sec.
- 1920 x 1080p Resolution
- H264 Video Encoding
The neutral angle of the camera has been revised to capture more ground and less sky. Now you can film and take photos at 90 degrees without any loss of quality.
User-Controlled 180 Degree Vision
Control the camera through the 180 degrees in all directions by simply moving your thumb.
Digital 3-Axis Stabilisation System
A full-digital image stabilization technology allows the Parrot BeBop 2 to take remarkably stable and clear aerial footage regardless of the drone movements.
Easy and Intuitive Piloting with Smartphone or Tablet
Flying a drone has never been so intuitive. THe Parrot BeBop 2 uses the accelerometer and touch controls on the flying interface to respond to the movements of your smartphone/tablet.
More Immersive Flight
To enjoy your flight experience for even longer and take full advantage of the machine's capacity, the BeBop Drone 2 is compatible with the Parrot Skycontroller: a high-end remote control which extends the flying range or 2km.
Parrot Skycontroller - A True Piloting Experience
Dock and connect your smartphone or tablet, and sync with your BeBop Drone over Wi-Fi on FreeFlight 3 app. Or use Skycontroller as a standalone remote control.
High Precision Joysticks & Pads
Take control pf the drone via two ultra-previse joysticks. Top right stick lets you control the angle the camera in a 180 degree field. Top left stick enables you to navigate the app in FPV mode.
Skycontroller benefits from a doubled Wi-Fi connection. Optimized for a perfect connection and latency reduction, Skycontroller is safer and adapted for long distance flights. You enjoy a robust Wi-Fi link specially designed for BeBop, hence long distance as well as a short distance Wi-Fi connection that maximizes interoperability with tablet or smartphone. BeBop Dron'es range is extended to 2 km as a result!
4 Ways to Pilot Your Parrot BeBop Drone with Skycontroller
- Pilot BeBop Drone with Skycontroller only and benefit from long range Wi-Fi
- Pilot BeBop Drone with Skycontroller and a smartphone or tablet (not included) and enjoy more controls over short range dedicated Wi-Fi.
- Pilot BeBop Drone with Skycontroller and FPV glasses (not included) and benefit from FPV on your glasses via HDMI port for BeBop Drone camera video streaming with telemetry (distance, altitude, cape, horizon management, battery level and more)
- Pilot BeBop Drone with Skycontroller, FPV glasses (not included) and a smartphone or tablet (not included) and enjoy even more immersive FPV flights. Add more fun by live sharing dron'es view video stream with your friends through the smartphone or tablet!
A New and Immersive Flying Experience
Parrot's goal is to provide pilots with a comprehensive FPV experience. For now FreeFlight 3 App and Skycontroller is compatible with FPV glasses fitted with HDMI input, for instance Zeiss Cinemizer and Sony Personal Viewer and many more soon!
Watch Through Drone's Eyes
With Skycontroller, pilot BeBop Drone with 2 ultra-precise joysticks and control the orientation of the fisheye (180 degrees) camera with one dedicated pad to change the viewing angle.
Foldable Sunshade Cover, Neck Strap and More
The included foldable sunshade cover:
- Embodies a first step into immersive piloting
- Eliminates the sun reflections on your piloting device
- Enables you to access your tablet easily without dismantling the cover
- Is portable, you can take it with you for all your sessions
- Is foldable, you carry your tablet inside if you decide to move fast to another spot
- Fits with all tablet sizes (phablet adapter included) and can be used without Skycontroller
The packaging includes a high quality neck strap that insures a good balance of the Skycontroller over your shoulders, resulting in fewer efforts to concentrate even more on piloting. To extend the experience, 3 batteries and 1 dedicated charger are also part of the packaging as well as a plastic adapter to fit more tablets.
State of the Art GPS Functions
During flight, user gets real time data, a great help for a more accurate piloting. THese never seen before flight data are crucial to make most of the quality of the image of BeBop Drone, thanks to its 3-axes unique stabilization. User not only gets sound alerts, the piloting HUD that also displays all relevant information makes it easier to pilot BeBop Drone. They include: Where is my BeBop Drone, at which distance it is located and at which altitude it is flying, horizon management.
Thanks to its embedded GPS, BeBop Drone comes back to the pilot automatically or upon push on a dedicated and easily accessible button. GPS enables to locate your BeBop Drone even more precisely so you can focus on flying.
Skycontroller in an Android-powered device and FreeFlight 3 app is installed by default. Parrot software will be open-source enabling developers to extend functionalities of the Skycontroller. Plug any USB device to enhance piloting possibilities. You can plug different kinds of Wi-Fi antennas for instance and personalize your flying experience! All smartphones and tablets running FreeFlight 3 app are compatible with Skycontroller. 4:3 Tablets up to 10.6 inches and up to 20 cm height for 16:9 ones can be plugged thanks to the adjustable dock.
- 14 megapixel "fish-eye" camera
- Full HD 1080p video stabilised on 3 axes
- Unique digital image stabilisation system
- 25 minutes of flight time with 2700 mAh battery
- Live video streaming on your smart phone or tablet
- 180 degree vision control on your smart phone or tablet
- Designed with safety in mind: flexible propellers which lock in the event of contact
- Powerful rear LED light visible from a long distance
- Latest generation GPS built-in to control flight altitude and automatic return to the take-off point
- Dual core processor with quad-core GPU
- 8gb flash storage system
- Easy to take control with the Freeflight 3 application available at the Apple Store and Android
- Connected to Drone Academy to keep track of all your flights and share your videos, photos and navigation data
- 4 Brushless Outrunner motors
- Glass fibre reinforced (20%) PA12 and Grilamid structure
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi antennas: Dual-band MIMO with two 2.4/5 GHz dipole antennas
- Transmission power: up to 21 dBm
- Signal range: 300m
- Camera with 14 megapixel CMOS sensor and Sunny 180? fisheye lens: 1/ 2.3? aperture (6 optical elements)
- Video stabilisation: digital 3 axis system
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
- Photo resolution: 4096 x 3072p
- Video encoding: H.264
- Photo format: RAW, JPEG, DNG
- Internal Memory: 8Gb Flash
- Maximum horizontal speed: 16m/s
- Maximum climbing speed: 6m/s