The DVD03SATA20X is a professional CD DVD duplicator offering optical disc burning technology with SATA connections. Suitable for anyone involved in disc duplication, the user-friendly LCD interface provides a simple one-step copy function that burns your CD and DVD blank discs at an optimal speed producing 3 copy every burn cycle. Burning speeds are adjustable and other standard menu features are available for advanced users. A computer is not required at all for this standalone duplication system. All inside this copy tower itself, different CD and DVD formats are automatically detected to allow stable and secure buffer under run protected burning without the added trouble or stress from a computer to handle such functions. The DVD03SATA20X ensures a fast, cost effective solution for duplication runs whether burning be performed at home, office, or studio. Benefit from high volume disc output, reliable performance, and an affordable price from the DVD03SATA20X.
- Standalone DVD/CD SATA duplication: NO software or computer required
- Easy to operate with NO software required
- Specially manufactured DVD reader and controller to support high speed duplication
- User-friendly LCD display interface
- Automatic copy verify, compare, and prescan functions
- Automatic CD and DVD format detection
- One touch CD and DVD duplication
- Burning speeds up to 18x on both DVD+R and DVD-R: selectable options to burn at 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x, 18x, 20x
- Burning time 3 to 4 minutes for half-capacity full DVD, 5 to 8 minutes for full-capacity DVD
- Multi-target simultaneous burning technology: NO cool down time required
- Compatible with the most CD and DVD formats
- Collect and edit track(s) from different discs to compile a mix CD
- Upgradeable firmware via upgrade CD for future drive technology and update
- Optional High-Speed USB 2.0 Connection: When connected to a computer using the external connection, one of the optical burner drives on the duplicator becomes activated as an external burner
- Optional SMART USB 2.0 connection: When connected to a computer using this external connection, the built-in hard drive on the duplicator interacts directly with your computer (This option also requires purchase of built-in HDD and is NOT MAC compatible)
NOTE: This machine does not burn any copy protected DVDs or CDs.
The included LightScribe Template Labeler software is NOT Mac compatible.
Benefits of a Built-in Hard Drive
A hard drive in the duplicator decreases duplication time and increases the stability of the duplicator. Once the DVD or CD disc image is stored in the hard drive, the original source disc is no longer needed to perform duplication. Then from the controller panel of the duplicator, functions such as writing, deleting, and selecting the hard drive partition is done. If you have multiple originals which need to be duplicated time after time, the hard drive option is definitely recommended. The hard drive will be divided into smaller partitions where each partition can hold one DVD or CD disc. The size of each partition will depend on the type of the optical disc media.
Reader/Source: 16X DVD-ROM
Writer/Target: 20X SATA Dual Layer DVD?RW Burner
Interface: Serial ATA
Maximum Write Speed: 20X DVD-R / +R, 12X DVD-R DL (Dual Layer), +R DL (Double Layer), 8x DVD+RW, 8x DVD +R9, 6X DVD-RW, 12X DVD-RAM, 48X CD-R, 32X CD-RW
Media Supported: DVD-ROM, DVD-R (DL), DVD-RW (DL), DVD-RAM, DVD +R (DL), DVD +RW, CD-ROM, CD-R and CD-RW with 80mm and 120mm diameter
Power : AC 110/230V (50/60 Hz)
3 years labor, 1 year parts warranty
The standard warranty covers the cost of parts and labor against any manufacturer defect within the first year from the original purchase date. The cost of labor for product maintenance issues due to defect or malfunction will be honored up to the first 3 years from the original purchase date. Lifetime technical support is provided standard.