The IQZoom 145M Super Date's 38-145mm ultra-zoom lens, with focal length indicator, offers unmatched versatility and high image quality at all subject distances. Zoom in on your subject matter, or frame the entire scene with the wide-angle setting - the choice is yours. Ideal for capturing subjects at ease, the longer working distance means more natural-looking shots. Quite a feat for a compact camera that fits in the palm of your hand.
- The IQZoom 145M Super's 38mm~145mm zoom lens combines an extra-wide 3.8 times zoom ratio with a powerful 145mm telephoto range.
- The elegantly designed IQZoom 145M Super features an attractive brushed metal front and extremely compact dimensions.
- With the IQZoom 145M Super's Spot AF mode, you can pinpoint the focus on your main subject without the distraction of surrounding objects.
- The advanced six-segment multi-pattern metering system measures ambient light levels in six separate areas of the image field to ensure optimum exposure on the subject under various lighting conditions.
- When the metering system detects low light and/or backlit situations, the IQZoom 145M Super automatically activates the built-in flash to provide extra illumination on the subject.
- To ensure that all your subjects look beautiful and clear-eyed, the IQZoom 145M Super offers red-eye reduction* which reduces the red-eye effect that may appear in your subject's eyes with flash use.
- Sit back and relax. The IQZoom 145M Super has fail-safe film loading that loads and advances your film automatically.
- Using large icons and numerals, the IQZoom 145M Super's large multi-data LCD panel provides a wide range of information, including the selected focal length allowing the photographer to confirm the camera's operational status at a glance.
- The "Actual Image" viewfinder shows the image size in relation to the zoom ratio, providing a concise preview of the finished photo. The adjustable diopter allows the user to match the viewfinder image to his/her eyesight.
- The user can switch the picture format from standard to panorama** at any frame with a simple turn of the panorama lever. The panorama format produces dramatic eye catching images ideal for landscapes and group photos.
- The IQZoom 145M Super automatically records the date or day and time onto the photograph. It even shifts the position of data imprinting when the panorama mode is selected. This feature can be turned off when desired.
- When the camera is left unused for three minutes with the power on, the IQZoom 145M Super retracts the lens to the wide-angle position to protect it from damage and shuts off the power - all automatically.