What you couldn't see before is suddenly so close you can almost touch it. That's because PENTAX premium level quality and clarity are within reach, at a price that's within reach, too. Every Z-series model is built for critical observation. PENTAX: designed to delight the most demanding users. Designed to inspire the most dedicated enthusiasts.
- Premium multi-layer coatings assure the maximum light transmission through the binocular. The result is bright, crisp, true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
- Specialized protective coating repels dust, water and grease to keep your optics clean and your image quality at its peak.
- Magnesium alloy construction balances durability and weight. The lightweight design is built to handle rough and tumble conditions of life's adventures.
- Aspherical lens elements provide exceptional edge-to-edge sharpness. To assure that items on the edge of your field of view are just as sharp as those in the center. Phase coated roof prisms allow the max light transmission for sharp, high contrast images.
- Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
- Optical System: Binoculars
- Length: 5.7 in
- Width: 5 in
- Height: 2.1 in
- Weight: 25.22 oz
- Enclosure Color: Green
- Body Material: Magnesium alloy
- Special Functions: Waterproof
- Magnification: 8 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 43 mm
- Prism System: Roof
- Exit Pupil: 5.4 mm
- Eye Relief: 22 mm
- Focus System: Center focus
- Lens Coating: Fully multicoated, light transmission coating, hydrophobic coating
- Min Focus Distance: 6.6 ft
- Focus Adjustment: Manual
- Max View Angle: 6.3 degrees
- Relative Brightness: 29.2
- Twilight Factor: 18.5
- Field Of View: 330 ft / 1000 yds
- Lens System Features: ED glass, Hybrid Aspherical lens
- Features: Rubber coating, Nitrogen filled, twist-up eyecups, Phase Coated Prism, Carrying Case
- Carrying Strap: Neck strap
- Included Accessories: Binocular lens covers