Offering a range of magnification from 8 times to 16 times, the UCF X binoculars features outstanding viewing qualities and compact, streamlined dimensions. They are ideal for use in most general-purpose applications, such as sports and wildlife observation or the viewing of theatrical performances.
- The UCF X Series (available in 8X, 10X, 12X and 16X) features an ergonomically designed, streamlined body for optimum holding comfort and operational ease, even during extended viewing sessions.
- The body of the UCF X is covered with a durable black rubber housing, which protects the inner mechanisms from shock and dust and assuring a firm grip even on rainy days.
- The large 25mm objective lenses ensure a sharp, clear image of the subject, even under poor viewing conditions.
- An extra short minimum focusing distance of 6.2 feet (1.9 meters) allows the user to observe close objects with outstanding clarity.
- With a light push, the built-in diopter adjustment ring pops up to make adjustment operation easier. When not in use, it can be pushed in flush with the housing of the body to prevent accidental shift during viewing.
- Fast and easy focusing is ensured with the conveniently located center focus ring.
- The slide-style eyepiece rings can be pushed in and out for extra viewing comfort when in use. Eyeglass wearers can take advantage of the long eye relief by using the eyepiece rings in the storage position in order to see the entire field of view.
- High quality BaK-4 prisms are used to transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easy viewing in dim light.
- Super-Multi-Coating is used on all optical surfaces to eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays while improving light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- The inverted porro prism design of the UCF X results in a lightweight and compact body weighing in at less than 10.6 ounces.
- All PENTAX UCF Xs are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
|Type: ||Porro-prism center focusing (Linked dual axis) |
|LENS CONSTRUCTION: || |
|Objective Lens: ||2 elements in 1 group |
|Eyepiece Lens: ||6 elements in 6 groups |
|Lens Coating: ||Multi-Coating |
|Prism Material: ||BaK4 |
|Magnification: ||16X |
|Objective Lens Diameter: ||25mm |
|Real Field of View: ||3.1?|
|Apparent Field of View: ||50? |
|Field of View at 1000m: ||54m |
|Field of View at 1000 yards: ||162 ft. |
|Exit Pupil: ||1.6mm |
|Eye Relief: ||15mm |
|Relative Brightness: ||2.6|
|Diopter Adjustment Range: ||+/-4 Diopter |
|Eye Width Adjustment Range: ||2.2 to 2.8 inch (56 to 72mm) |
|Focusing Range: ||6.2 ft. to infinity (1.9m to infinity) |
|Eyepiece Ring: ||Slide type |
|Body Color: ||Black |
|Height & Width: ||4.7 x 4.3 inch (120 x 110mm) |
|Thickness: ||2.2 inch (56mm) |
|Weight: ||10.9 oz. (310g) |