- Aesthetic design by world famous designer Marc Newson.
- Ultra low profile is only 0.36 inches thin at 1.8 oz.
- Fixed focal length 40mm prime lens is equivalent to 61mm in the 35mm format.
- Short 16 inch minimum focus distance.
- Maximum F2.8 aperture is ideal for existing light photography and creative depth of field applications.
- Nine rounded aperture blades produce extraordinarily smooth, natural bokeh.
- PENTAX SP (Super Protect) coating on lens surface helps repel elements and aids in cleaning.
- PENTAX KAF mount is compatible with current and past K-mount compatible cameras.
- LENS MOUNT: PENTAX KAF
- FOCAL LENGTH: 40mm (equiv 61mm)
- APERTURE: F2.8
- MIN APERTURE: F22
- LENS CONSTRUCTION: 5 elements in 4 groups
- ANGLE OF VIEW: 39 degrees
- MIN FOCUSING DISTANCE: 1.31' (0.4m)
- MAX MAGNIFICATION: 0.13X
- FILTER DIAMETER: 27mm
- DIAPHRAGM CONTROL: Fully Automatic
- NUMBER OF APERTURE BLADES: 9
- OBJECTIVE CAP: O-LC27 27mm
- MAX DIAMETER x MIN LENGTH: 2.5 x 0.36" (62.9 x 9.2mm)
- WEIGHT (W/O HOOD): 1.8 oz
smc PENTAX DA 40mm F2.8mm XS Lens
Lens Cap O-LC27 27mm
Rear Lens Cap B