smc PENTAX D FA MACRO 100mm F2.8 WR Lens
- Close-up, wildlife, insects, floral
The smc PENTAX D FA 100mm F2.8 WR Macro is a telephoto lens with ultra-close focusing capabilities. With high-quality, weather-resistant construction, it delivers clear, high-contrast images from both telephoto and macro perspectives. It is ideal even in damp, inclement outdoor conditions for close-up photographers looking for full-size subject magnification and outstanding depth of field control for the smallest of subjects.
- WR Weather-resistant design is ideal for use on popular PENTAX weather resistant DSLR bodies.
- D FA series lens features a "full frame" design, compatible with PENTAX film and digital SLR cameras, but optically optimized for digital imaging.
- PENTAX SP (Super Protect) coating on front lens element helps repel dust, water, and grease, while minimizingfingerprints.
- Body-controlled aperture improves weather resistant design, while maintaining quick access to full aperture control.
- Macro lens features a full 1:1 image magnification ratio (1x, Life Size).
- Rounded aperture blades improve bokeh at wide apertures for silky smooth background de-emphasis.
- PENTAX Quick-Shift focus system instantly switches to manual focus with a simple twist of the focus ring.
- Durable aluminum housing protects lens optics.
- Lens: PENTAX KAF2
- Angle Of View: 16 degrees (DSLR), 24.5 degrees (film SLR)
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.99' (0.303m)
- Maximum Magnification: 1.00x
- Weight: 12 oz (340g)
- Objective Cap: O-LC49 49mm
- Lens Aperture Ring: n/a
- Diaphragm Control: Fully Automatic
- Notes: Weather Resistant Design, Quick-Shift Focus, SP (Super Protect) coating, Aluminum Housing, Curved Aperture Blades
- Lens Construction: 9 elements in 8 groups
- Aperture: F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.2" (65.0 x 80.5mm)
- Case: S80-120
- Hood: PH-RBE 49mm
- Tripod Adapter: n/a
- Focal Length: 100mm (equiv 153mm)