Weighing only 6.8 ounces, these feather-light binoculars are ideal for casual use. Yet despite their diminutive size, the PENTAX 8x22 Jupiter III still comes standard with premium PENTAX features. High-quality BaK4 prisms maximize light transmission and brightness while reducing internal reflections. Fold-down rubber eyecups for viewing comfort. Whether attending a sporting event, traveling, or hiking, the PENTAX 8x22 Jupiter III binocular provides great optics at an affordable price.
- Compact, stylish, inverted porro-prism design - lightweight and portable.
- Fully Coated optics provide outstanding contrast and clarity.
- BaK4 prisms maximize light transmission and brightness while reducing internal reflections.
- Adjustable diopter for accurate focusing.
- Long eye relief makes viewingcomfortable.
- Fold-down rubber eyecups.
- Focus as close as 6.4 ft from the subject.
- The PENTAX 8x22 Jupiter III binoculars are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22mm
- Interpupillary Distance (Eye Width): 52mm - 74mm
- Eye Relief: 14mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.75mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 6.4 ft. (2m)
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +3 / -3
- Weatherproof / Waterproof / Fogproof: No
- Shockproof: No
- Optical Coatings: Fully Coated
- Prism / Type: (Inverted) Porro / BaK4
- Field of View (at 1000 yards): 378 ft.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x4.3" x1.8" (89mm x110mm x48mm)
- Weight: 6.8 oz.(193g)
- Color / Finish: Yellow / Matte Black
- Accessories (included): Case, Strap, Cleaning cloth