Powermat enable your BlackBerry with this slim battery door
Battery Door Receiver allows your BlackBerry Tour 9630 to charge wirelessly. Works with all Powermat mats.
How to Use:
- Press the release button for the battery door and lift it off of your BlackBerry Tour.
- Slide the notches at the top of the Receiver Battery Door into the slots at the top of the device and push down on the battery door to lock it into place.
- Place your BlackBerry Tour (with Receiver Battery Door) onto a Powermat Mat (sold separately).
- Your device is now charging wirelessly!
Battery Door Receiver
- Style: Battery Door
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Max Output Current: 1A
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-40 degrees C