Meet the all new Panasonic VX91 4K Ultra HD camcorder, now available from BuyDig.com. This video camera makes 4K UHD recording an easy and pleasant experience for anyone. The in-camera editing features such as cropping, panning, zooming and subject tracking stabilization enables everyone to capture and produce professional content without using complex software. The LEICA Dicomar Lens supplies 20x zoom and includes a 5-axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization system. High Dynamic Range (HDR) settings reduce the high-contrast look created by overexposed and underexposed shooting conditions.
At 4 times the resolution of traditional Full-HD 1080p, 4K capabilities produce top quality videos and imagery. With its built-in Wi-Fi, gain the ability to create multi-camera scene picture in picture shots by connected to your compatible mobile devices. The Panasonic VX91 is the only video camcorder you will ever need. Purchasing this camera through BuyDig.com offers you the products you want, at the prices you love. Our unparalleled customer service is always here to answer your questions. Enjoy fast and free shipping and get the VX91 right away.
Panasonic 4K Ultra HD Camcorder VX981 with WiFi Twin Camera and 4K Photo Features for Highest Picture Quality (Black)
The Panasonic VX981 4K Ultra HD camcorder brings simplicity to the 4K recording experience. It adds in-camera editing solutions that can enable anyone to capture and produce content without complex software. An innovative HDR mode reclaims highlights and shadows often lost by most compact camcorders. For those without a 4K display option, the VX981 offers in-camera downsampling to 1080p displays. Plus the ability to create multi-camera scene picture-in-picture recordings simply by adding a WiFi link to a mobile device camera.
- Ultra-sharp 4K Ultra HD recording, plus in-camera editing for 1080p displays.
- LEICA Dicomar Lens optical 20x zoom, 5-axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization.
- 4K in-camera post cropping, panning, zooming and subject tracking stabilization features eliminate the need for complex editing software.
- WiFi connected mobile device Twin Camera feature adds multi-camera scene picture in picture recording.
- 4K PHOTO captures high-quality photos from 4K video frames.
- Exclusive High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode reduces the overly high-contrast look created by overexposed and underexposed shooting conditions.
4K Post Editing
- Smooth zooming: Easily zoom-in on subjects without changing camera angle.
- Easy tracking: Automatically keep the subject inside the cropped area.
- Exact panning: Pan any scene by selecting the start and end points.
- Convenient stabilizer: Auto adjust compensates for image shaking.
Enjoy 4x the resolution of Full-HD 1080p by recording in 4K. Even pause and extract exact moments from 4K video frames for still images with 4K PHOTO mode.
- Level Footage at All Times: The Level Shot function automatically detects and corrects for camera tilting.
- Clear, Blurless Results: HYBRID O.I.S.+ and 5-axis correction thoroughly suppress blurring caused by unwanted handheld shaking.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Movie
By combining two images taken with different exposures, blown highlights and blocked shadows are eliminated. A dedicated HDR button enables quick mode changes.
High-Quality Core Technologies
The remarkable LEICA Dicomar lens produces the subtle nuances and shading LEICA lenses are renowned for. An advanced BSI Sensor supported by a 4K Crystal Engine suppresses distortion to consistently give an accurate rendering of the scene.
Wireless Multi Camera
Built in Wi-Fi links up to three smartphones simultaneously to record picture-in-picture from multiple angles.
Sensor for Main Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3-inch BSI MOS Sensor
- Total Pixels: 18.91 megapixels
- Motion Image: 4K: 8.29 megapixels [16:9], Full-HD: 6.10 megapixels [16:9] (Level Shot Function OFF or Normal)
- Still Image: 7.00 megapixels [3:2]; 8.29 megapixels [16:9]; 6.22 megapixels [4:3]
Lens for Main Camera
- F Value: F1.8 (WIDE) / F3.6 (TELE)
- Optical Zoom: 20x
- Focal Length: 4.08 - 81.6 mm
35 mm Film Camera Equivalent
- Motion Image (16:9): 4K: 30.8 ? 626 mm (Level Shot Function OFF), Full-HD: 37.0 ? 752 mm (Level Shot Function OFF or Normal)
- Still Image: 34.5 ? 690.3 mm [3:2]; 30.8 ? 626 mm [16:9]; 37.6 ? 752.8 mm [4:3]
- Filter Diameter: 49 mm
- Lens Brand: Leica Dicomar Lens
- Standard Illumination: 1400 lx
- Minimum Illumination: 2 lx (Scene Mode Low Light 1/30), 1 lx (Night Mode (Color)), 0 lx (Night Mode (IR))
- Focus: Auto / Manual
- Intelligent Zoom OFF: 20x
- Intelligent Zoom ON: 4K: 25x, Full-HD: 40x
- Digital Zoom: 60x / 1500x (The maximum value of zoom magnification can be set in two patterns)
- White Balance: Auto / White Set / Sunny / Cloudy / Indoor1 / Indoor2
- Motion Image: Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/30 ? 1/8000 (60p / 60i / 30p), 1/24 ? 1/8000 (24p); Auto Slow Shutter OFF : 1/60 ? 1/8000 (60p / 60i / 30p), 1/48 ? 1/8000 (24p)
- Still Image: 1/2 ? 1/2000
- Iris: Auto / Manual
- Image Stabilizer: HYBRID O.I.S.+ with Active Mode, O.I.S. Lock, Level Shot Function (Strong mode: 2K only)
- HDR Movie (Except 4K Mode): Yes
- Creative Control (Except 4K Mode): Miniature Effect, Silent Movie, 8mm Movie, Time Lapse Rec
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Format: [AVCHD] AVCHD Progressive; [iFrame / MP4] MP4
- Compression Method: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Recording/ Playback Mode
- AVCHD: 1080/60p (28Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60p); PH (24Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i); HA (17Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i); HG (13Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i); HE (5Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i)
- MP4: 2160p/30p(72M) (72Mbps / VBR), (3840 x 2160); 2160p/24p(72M) (72Mbps / VBR), (3840 x 2160); 1080p/60p(50M) (50Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080); 1080p/60p(28M) (28Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080); 1080p/24p(50M) (50Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080); 720p/30p(9M) (9Mbps / VBR), (1280 x 720)
- iFrame: 960 x 540/30p (28Mbps / VBR)
- Actual Recordable Time with Supplied Battery: Approx. 45 min (4K MP4); Approx. 50 min (60p mode); Approx. 50 min (PH mode); Approx. 50 min (HA mode); Approx. 50 min (HG mode); Approx. 50 min (HE mode); Approx. 50 min (2160p/24p); Approx. 1 h 0 min (1080p/24p); Approx. 50 min (MP4 50M); Approx. 50 min (MP4 28M); Approx. 55 min (MP4 720p); Approx. 55 min (iFrame)
- Thumbnail Display: 20 thumbnails/page, 9 thumbnails/page, 1 thumbnail/page
- Audio Recording System: AVCHD: Dolby Digital (5.1ch / 2ch); iFrame, MP4: AAC (2ch)
- Microphone: 5.1ch Surround, Zoom, Focus and Stereo Microphone
- Speaker: Dynamic type
- Recording Format: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.2)
Recording Image Size
- Still Image [16:9]: 25.9megapixels (6784 x 3816), 14 megapixels (4992 x 2808), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
- Still Image [3:2]: 20 megapixels (5472 x 3648), 10.6 megapixels (3984 x 2656), 2.0 megapixels (1728 x 1152)
- Still Image [4:3]: 20.4 megapixels (5216 x 3912), 10.9 megapixels (3808 x 2856), 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480)
- Simultaneous Recording: 4K MP4: [16:9] 20.4 megapixels (6016 x 3384), 8.3 megapixels (3840 x 2160); Other than 4K MP4: [16:9] 14.0 megapixels (4992 x 2808), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
- Power Supply: 3.6V (Battery) / 5.0V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption: Max. 7.1W (Recording) / Max. 7.7W (Charging)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 65 x 73 x 139mm (2.559 x 2.874 x 5.472 inch)
- Weight (w/o battery and SD card): Approx. 351g (0.774 lb)
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch Wide LCD monitor (460,800 dots)
- Touch Panel: Yes
- Manual Ring / Dial: Yes (Dial)
- AV: Yes
- HDMI: Yes (micro)
- Microphone (stereo mini): Yes
- Headphone (stereo mini): Yes
- USB: 2.0 Hi-Speed
- USB Charge: Yes
- LED Video Light: Yes
- Accessory Shoe: Yes (cold)
- Lens Cover: Yes (Auto)
- On-Screen Display Language: Please refer to "OSD" sheet
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4GHz band