Compact and Stylish High Zoom Lens
High versatility and mobility for a variety of events bringing subjects up close and in shooting impressive portrait with beautifully defocused background.
Comprising of 14 elements in 12 groups, the lens system features three aspherical lenses and two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom, while minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration.
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) effectively compensates for not only small, fast movement but also large, slow one making it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations such as in night time or indoors.
240 fps Drive Capability
It is compatible with the sensor drive at max. 240 fps to take maximum advantage of cameras with high-speed AF. An inner focus drive system and stepping motor for smooth, silent operation to work with the camera's high-speed, high-precision contrast AF system for both photo and video recording.
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 12 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 2 ED lens)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length: f=14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent 28-280mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range: F3.5(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.30m/0.98ft (at focal length 14-21mm) / 0.50m/1.64ft (at focal length 22-140mm)
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.25x / 0.50x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 75°(Wide) to 8.8°(TELE)
- Filter Size: 58mm / 2.28in
- Max. Diameter: 67mm / 2.64in
- Overall Length: Approx. 75mm / 2.95in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight: Approx. 265g / 9.35oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, and lens hood)
- Standard Accessories: Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
P align=center>Panasonic LUMIX Extended 3 Year Warranty Form