Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. This *45-200mm F4.0-5.6 classic enhanced lens has been updated for the outdoors with a splashproof and dustproof design (when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera). Now featuring Power O.I.S. optical image stabilization compatibility with 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0 (Image Stabilization) you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX.
(*90-400mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent)
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 45-200mm zoom lens replaces H-FS045200.
- 70-100mm F4.0-5.6 (3 UED)
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splashproof / Dustproof).
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirrorless cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.
- Lens Construction - 16 elements in 13 groups (3 ED lenses)
- Mount - Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer - Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length - f=45-200mm (35mm camera equivalent 90-400mm)
- Aperture Type - 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture - F4.0 (Wide) - F5.6 (Tele)
- Minimum Aperture - F22
- Closest Focusing Distance - 1.0m / 3.28ft
- Maximum Magnification - Approx. 0.19x / 0.38x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View - 27 degrees (Wide) - 6.2 degrees (Tele)
- Filter Size - 52mm / 2.05inch
- Max. Diameter - 70mm / 2.76inch
- Overall Length - Approx. 100mm / 3.94inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight - Approx. 370g / 13.05oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)