Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. This newly refreshed *12-35mm F2.8 "X Series" lens features Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating and its highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this professional grade metal body lens features a splash / dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. Featuring Power O.I.S. optical image stabilization compatibility with 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0 (Image Stabilization) you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability across both video and still. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX.
(*24-70mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent)
- Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor for improved video performance.
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirrorless cameras.
- 3X Optical 24-70mm F2.8 Constant Aperture.
- Durability metal body for various weather conditions (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof).
- Professional high-quality X Series optics with Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating. (4 ASPH / 1 UED / 1 UHR)
- Lens Construction - 14 elements in 9 groups (4 aspherical lenses, 1 UED lens, 1 UHR lens)
- Nano Surface Coating - Yes
- Mount - Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer - Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length - f=12-35mm (35mm camera equivalent 24-70mm)
- Aperture Type - 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture - F2.8
- Minimum Aperture - F22
- Closest Focusing Distance - 0.25m / 0.82ft
- Maximum Magnification - Approx. 0.17x / 0.34x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View - 84o (Wide) - 34o (Tele)
- Filter Size - 58mm / 2.28inch
- Max. Diameter - 67.6mm / 2.66inch
- Overall Length - Approx. 73.8mm / 2.91inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight - Approx. 305g / 10.76oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)