Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled Phone with Answering Machine - 3 Cordless Handsets
- Link up to 2 Cell Phones: Feature that lets you sync your cell or smart phone to your Panasonic home phone handset. Cell phone calls can then be made or received using your Panasonic handset.
- Talking Text Sender Alert: When a call comes in through your linked cell or Smartphone (Link2Cell), the handset will announce the name or phone number of the sender using the text-to-speech function.
- Advanced TAD Functions: Panasonic keeps you in touch with Advanced Answering Device Functions on select models. Now you can be alerted to recorded messages whether you're at home or on the road. When a caller records a message, the base unit will beep alerting those in the house. Not at home? The phone will automatically send a message to a registered cell or office phone along with playback options.
- Enhanced Noise Reduction: The Enhanced Noise Reduction feature available on select 2014 models lets you suppress background noise around the caller while simultaneously enhancing their voice making it easier to hear them. So a parent getting a call from their teenager at a concert can hear what time to pick them up or when a friend calls from a noisy ballgame, you can hear where to meet afterwards.
- Key Detector Compatible: Attach the optional Key Detector to your car key ring or other easily misplaced items and forget about ever losing them ever again. Using any of your telephone handsets, you can activate the Key Detector's beeping alarm and quickly track down your lost keys. Key Detector's powerful range finds objects up to 200 yards away so you'll find whatever's lost whether it's upstairs, in your car or in the yard. You can register up to four Key Detectors and give each a distinctive name, like Dave's keys, Sharon's keys, etc.
- Power Back-Up Operation: A powerful battery back-up system keeps you connected when the power goes out. Keep a charged handset in the base unit and you can still make and receive calls with the other cordless handsets.
- Talking Caller ID: Now you can hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up. Using text-to-speech technology, Panasonic phones featuring Talking Caller ID announce caller ID information in between rings. What could be more convenient?
- Intelligent Eco Mode: This feature automatically lowers the power consumption when you're using the handset close to the base unit. Not only does it extend the available talk time, it's good for the environment. When less power is used by the handset to communicate with the base unit, battery life is prolonged which results in less frequent charging and can result in fewer batteries in landfills.
- Silent Mode: Allows the user to program individual handsets to ring or remain silent for specified time periods without affecting other handsets.