This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
- Introducing 360 Quick Multi-Directional Ironing Made Easy
- Natural. Easy. Convenient. Quickly get to those tight spots like collars and cuffs without rotating the iron or yourself. Speeds up larger jobs like tablecloths or curtains. Iron in any direction with precision, ease and speed.
- Innovative Design - High-tech, sleek, and ergonomic design ensures smooth, natural movement in any direction.
- Large, Curved Titanium-Coated Soleplate - The iron glides smoothly and effortlessly in any direction, and the generous-sized soleplate lets you get the job done quicker.
- 3-Way Auto Shut-Off Remembers to Turn - Off the Iron When You Don't
- No more trips back home to see if you left the iron on. Our mercury-free electronic sensor automatically shuts off the iron after 10 minutes if it is left in the upright position. The iron will also turn off after 60 seconds if it is tipped over on its side or left unmoved on the soleplate.
- Stay Clean Vents - An anti-calcium system prevents clogged steam vents by reducing the sediment build-up in the vaporizing chamber of the iron
- Anti-Drip System - Anti-Drip System provides a water seal inside the iron to protects fabrics from water spotting
- Easy-to-use - The iron has an oversized water tank, plus the temperature control dial maintains precise temperature.
- Select the Amount of Steam for the Job - The adjustable steam button allows you to select just the right amount of steam required for your ironing needs. Choose regular steam for heavier fabrics or light steam for touch-ups.
- Steam or Dry Ironing - the Choice is Yours - With our steam/dry selector, you can select to steam or dry iron by simply pushing a button.
- 2-for-1 with Jet-of-Steam and Self-Cleaning - A powerful burst of steam helps remove stubborn wrinkles when ironing. It also helps clean the steam vents on the soleplate after ironing.
- Spray Mist the Wrinkles Away! - The spay mist button helps eliminate stubborn wrinkles by directing extra moisture where necessary.
- Vertical Steam - With the push of a button, the vertical steam feature allows you to direct a burst of steam to hanging garments
Wattage - 1500
Color - Silver w/ Clear Gray Tank
Soleplate Style - Multi-Directional & Curved Bottom
Soleplate Finish - Titanium with Non-Stick Coating
See-Thru Water Tank - Built-In MAX Fill Indicator Line
Iron Handle - Molded Plastic
Temperature Control - Fixed Dial w/ Rotating Indicator
TEMPERATURE READY Indicator Light - On / Off
Easy Glide - Curved Soleplate - Yes
Time Saving - Multi-Directional Soleplate - Yes
Selectable Fabric / Temperature Dial - 5 Fabric Settings
Choose Steam or Dry Operation - 4 Button Selector
Select Adjustable Steam Amount - High/Medium/Low/Dry Selector
Select "Extra" Jet-of-Steam - Left Pushbutton
Cool Water Spray or Mist - Right Pushbutton
Water Tank Capacity (oz.) - 6 3/4
Vertical Steam - For Hanging Garments - Yes
Automatic Water Seal - Anti-Drip System
"Stay Clean" Steam Vents - Anti-Calcium System
Quick Reference Fabric / Temp. Chart - On Dial Setting
Electronic Shutoff Sensor - Three Position
Automatic Shutoff - In Flat Position (after 1 min.)
In Side Position (after 1 min.)
In Heel Rest Position (after 10 min.)
Power Supply - 120 Volts AC; 60Hz.
Rated Power - 12.5 Amps. - 1500 Watts
Temperature Range - 176?F - 392?F