Most mixers only have analog output, so this feature increases the options by allowing DJs to connect to a digital PA system, MD or DAT player, or any other device with digital input.
Effect Mix Mode
Easily and accurately effects phrases in a BPM-linked operation.
Produces repeat beat effect.
Repeated sounds that fade for echo effect.
Automatically switches sounds between left and right speakers.
Cuts sounds at requested beat. Auto Filter: creates effects by manipulating sound frequencies.
Creates effects by manipulating sound frequencies.
Produces an electronic wave effect. Reverb: a range of reverberation effects.
A range of reverberation effects.
Manipulates music pitch within +/- 1 octave.
Connects available peripherals (external effects input/output).
Effects dial for complete control over effect intensity. Effects range enables sound effects on 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1, 4/1, 8/1 beats.
- Beat measurement, from 70-180 BPM.
- Automatic synchronization between BPM and effect.
- Beat Indicator shows when the required beat is linked to Auto BPM
- Adjustable Talk Over level control - mutes all levels apart from microphone.
- Mic Switch (Mic Off/Mic On/Talk Over)
- 7 Line Inputs
- 4 Turntable Inputs
- Switchable Phono/Line Inputs
- 4 Fader Start Inputs
- 3 Mic Inputs (1 x Neutric, 2 x 1/4 inch)
- Headphone Monitor Split/Headphone auditioning
- Recording outputs
- Reinforced headphone jacks
- Frequency Response of 20Hz-20kHz (CD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 87db (CD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion Rate 0.02% or less (CD)
Optional Rotary Faders
Pioneer now gives the DJ the option to change the faders on the DJM-3000 to rotary faders. To purchase this option just contact your local PRO DJ dealer and quote DJC-3000RV - the rotary fader option should be installed by a Pioneer approved service center.
- General Power requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 41 W
- Weight: 14.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.3" (W) x 8.8" (D) x 4.3" (H)
- Audio SectionFrequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (CD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 87 dB or more
- Distortion Ratio: 0.02% or less
Specifications and design are subject to possible modification without notice