For larger families and those who enjoy canning the best of the season's harvest, a larger pressure cooker is just the thing. And with up to 70% time saved cooking meals you can devote your energy to more important things, like surfing the web or finger-painting with your toddler.
- Measures 11-1/2 inches in diameter (17 inches including handles) and 9 inches tall (including lid); extended 12-year warranty
- 8-quart pressure cooker is a multi-purpose pot used as conventional soup pot and canner
- Durable polished aluminum for even heating
- Heavy-duty lid locks down during cooking; inner sealing ring keeps steam in; pop-up pressure indicator
- Includes recipe booklet; steam release mechanism