The Blue Rock PDG5000 cranks out 5000 Watts peak power. Each channel features precision individual level controls, a power switch and power LED, and LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault. Four-pole Speakon connectors and binding post jacks are both provided for output. The binding posts accept banana plugs or bare wire. Housed in a rugged, all-steel chassis, the PDG5000 will have no problem coping with the rigors of day-to-day usage. The PDG5000 boasts extensive protection and diagnostic capabilities. Output Current Limiting circuitry protects the amplifier output stage from damage caused by short-circuit loads. DC Protection disconnects the loudspeaker load in the event of an output DC offset exceeding 2V. The high-voltage power supplies are protected by a circuit breaker, and the Thermal Protection circuit protects you from overheating. Of course, prevention is the best protection. Internal heat sinks and efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup to begin with. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
- 5000 Watts Peak Power - Bridgeable Channels
- Blue Numerical Digital Sensitivity Input Meter - 2 Power Output Digital Vu Meters - 2 Multi Colored Led Output Meters
- Inputs: Balanced XLR, 1/4'', RCA - Outputs: Speakon, Banana Binding Post, 1/4''
- Cooling Fan - 2 Volume Output Controls
- 110-220v Switchable - Dimensions: 14.7''D x 19''W x 7''H