The PSLPWMP5 is an innovative new pedometer from Pyle - it's completely waterproof, counts your steps, and has a built-in MP3 player. Get moving with your favorite music on land or in the water and stay on top of your workout data. The pedometer function counts your steps and calculates your distance, total time, and calories burned. In the water, this unit functions as a lap counter to calculate your laps and swimming distance. The universal back clip design clips to anything: your shorts, shirt, skiing goggles, belt, collar, etc. The player and headphones are IPx8 waterproof certified for up to 3 hours of usage up to 3 meters deep. Designed to withstand water, dust, and snow, the PSLPWMP5 is the ultimate accessory for active music listening.
- Support MP3/WMA/WAV format - Universal back clip design fits on swimming and skiing goggle, belt, collar - Unit Weight: 0.46lbs
- Built in 1.33'' x 0.39'' LCD display with Track and ID3 song Information - Two sets waterproof earphone (ear-hanger type, long/short)
- 3 meter water depth for 3 hours (meets IPx8 rating of waterproof certified for both Music player and its earphone) - Waterproof earbud set
- Pedometer calculates the distance, time, steps you walked, and calories you consumed - Designed to with stand water, dust, & snow. The ideal Outdoor Sportsware accessory for outdoor music listening.
- Lap counter calculates the laps, distance and time you swim, and will also let user set the time, laps or distance - Item Dimensions: 1.96''H x 5.90''W x 7.48''D