The Quik Pod DSLR gives photographers more than 4 feet of extended arm reach and an extendable camera grip with a built-in wide angle mirror for self imaging and overhead viewing. The Quik Pod DSLR also converts to an upside down monopod with a handle at the foot. This innovation provides a better center of gravity to avoid camera shake and provides a handle for extended reach when shooting over crowds or taking self-portraits. It weighs 9 ounces and extends from 18 inches to 53 inches. It includes a rubberized monopod adapter tip, aluminum end cap, wrist strap, hiking clip, belly pad, carry bag and quick release camera mount. It attaches to all cameras using a standard tripod socket but is specifically designed for top performance with Digital-SLR cameras.
- High quality polycarbonate and aluminum components for strength, durability and portability
- Works with digital SLR cameras, camcorders and portable lights
- Built-in mirror for overhead shots and self-positioning
- Retracted size - 18 inches (45cm)
- Extended size - 53 inches (135cm)
- Weight - 9oz (250 grams)
- Quick Release Camera Mount
- Tripod mount - Universal 1/4-20 screw
- Includes Quik Pod DSLR, machined aluminum end cap, wrist strap, gel pad for body brace comfort, hiking clip, carry bag, hiking clip an rubberized monopod adapter tip.
- Maximum suggested weight of camera/camcorder/lighting is 8 lbs. (3.6 kgs.)