A Powerful, Hands-Free Clamp & Sawhorse
Now you can support and clamp a FULL sheet of 8' x '4 plywood with just one tool! The Rockwell JawHorse Sheetmaster is the ultimate work site helper and the hands-free operation simplifies all of your tasks. The JawHorse Sheetmaster is easy to clamp and is ideal for holding and stabilizing your work pieces - allowing you to work hands-free.
A Versatile Workbench
Thanks to its flexible design, the JawHorse Sheetmaster lets you get your projects up and off the ground to a comfortable working height. Simply clamp an ordinary piece of plywood into the Jawhorse Sheetmaster and you have a perfect workbench. You can even use it on the jobsite as a sturdy platform for miter saws, tile saws and more.
- All steel construction provides strength and rigidity for the
toughest job demands
- Provides the clamping force of up to one metric ton
- Hold and clamp a full 4' x 8' sheet of material
- Auto-locking legs for a quick and safe setup
- Foot pedal lever creates a hands-free, portable work station
- Folds and rolls for compact storage and portability
- Clamping Range: 0-49"
- Maximum Clamping Force: 1 Metric Ton
- Clamp Method: Foot Pedal
- Maximum Load: 600 lbs
- Footprint (Standing): 44" x 38" x 35"
- Footprint (Folded): 36" x 15" x 14"
- Clamp Travel: 1-inch per step
- Construction: Solid Steel
- Machine Weight: 53 lbs