This new series offers an exciting collection of a popular pro player designs to give aspiring big leaguers the same glove styling and features of their favorite stars. All of the models in this collection offer Rawlings Youth Pro Taper Fit which incorporates smaller hand openings and lowered finger stalls. This is a perfect solution for the transitioning athlete looking for a pro style model that fits their growing hand size. This is a Dallas Keuchel Design Model.
- Lightweight and soft leather shell for durability, shape Retention and easy break-in
- Cushioned fingerback lining for a comfortable hand feel
- Durable all leather lacing to maintain a well formed pocket
- Recommended for youth or younger player
- 20% player break-in
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove. This glove is designed for left-handed players.
- 11 3/4"
- Modified Trap-Eze Web
- Conventional Back
- Dallas Keuchel Design Model
Rawlings 11.75" Left Hand Throw Glove (worn on right hand)