Samsung's DB40E displays offer advanced display technology in an affordable fashion. Deliver an outstanding visual experience with Full HD resolution on the 40" screen and a sleek, industrial design. A powerful CPU delivers accelerated performance, while a full range of connectivity inputs offer flexible content options.
- Enhanced System-on-Chip Performance with a Quad Core CPU
- Sleek Industrial Design with a 9.5mm Bezel and Ultra-Slim 2.0" Chassis
- Built-In Wi-Fi for Expanded Connectivity
- Transform Your Display with an Optional Touch Overlay for a PC-Less Touch Solution
Enhanced System-on-Chip Performance with Quad-Core CPU
Powered by a System-on-Chip semiconductor and 1GHz quad-core CPU, and featuring 8GB of storage, Samsung's SMART Signage Platform reduces TCO for digital signage deployments, providing savings in hardware, installation and operating costs.
Sleek Industrial Design with Thin Bezel
A sleek, stylish look features a 9.5mm bezel width (top and left, 10.5mm on DB32E), with optional customizable bezel trim kits (white, matte black).
Ultra-Slim 2.0" Chassis
The stylishly thin chassis delivers an upscale streamlined appearance, helps simplify installation, and also meets ADA compliance requirements.
Slim-Direct LED Backlight
The slim-direct-lit displays of the DB-E Series feature 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with 350 nits brightness and 5000:1 contrast ratio for sharp, detail-rich images and crisp, easily legible type.
Enjoy the advantages of expanded connectivity to mobile devices and simple mirroring of content on a tablet to the display.
Optional Touch Overlay with PC-less Touch Support
Add an optional IR touch overlay accessory to enable up to 10 simultaneous touch points. PC-less touch support means you only need to add the touch overlay accessory to enable touch, and no PC or setback box is required.
MagicInfo S3 Digital Signage Software
The software allows you to create playlists, set playback schedules and publish content directly to the display. Most traditional file formats are supported, including RSS feed and live web pages.
- Screen Size: 40
- Panel Technology: 60Hz D-LED BLU
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 350
- Contrast Ratio (Typical): 5000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 178:178
- Response Time: 8ms
- Input: Analog D-SUB, DVI-D(HDMI Common), HDMI1 Component(CVBS Common), Stereo mini Jack, USB 2.0 x 1
- Output: Stereo mini Jack
- External Control: RS232C(in/out) thru stereo jack, RJ45
- Sensor: IR, Ambient Light
- Power Supply: AC 100 - 240 V (+/- 10 percent), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Typical/Max): 40W /121W
- Power Consumption (Standby): less than 0.5W
- Special: Hardware: Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, Button Lock, Clock Battery(168hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(10W x 2), WiFi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot
- Software: Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching and Recovery, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Image Rotation, Built In MagicInfo Player S3, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, Predefined Template for Vertical Usage, Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player, PC-less Touch, MagicPresenter
- Smart Signage Platform: Yes
- Built-in Tuner: Yes
- Media Player Type: Cortex-A9 1GHz Quad Core CPU, 1.5GB, DDR3, 8GB, USB 2.0, Linux OS
- Built-In Speakers: 10Wx2
- Without Stand (W X H X D): 35.7" x 20.7" x 2"
- Packaging (W X H X D): 39.8" x 5.4" x 23.8"
- Bexel Width: 9.5mm (Top/Side), 15.0mm (Bottom)
- Product Weight: 16.5 lb.
- Package Weight: 20.1 lb.
- Standard Warranty: 3 years onsite parts/labor
- Energy Star Certified: No
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
- Emission Standard: EMC
- Packaging Recyclability: Yes, Packing Materials
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 degrees C
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 80 percent