Samsung introduces their 3rd generation of leading edge DLP TVs already known for their award winning picture quality and compact design. The new 63-series further defines high-definition performance and is lighter and even more compact than previous designs. The new HL-P5063W displays 50 inches of inviting widescreen viewing area that is elegantly framed in an ultra-light, thin-bezel cabinet. Weighing less than 78 pounds and less than 14.5 inches deep, the HL-P5063W offers more viewing screen and less bulkiness. The secret to this engineering marvel - a compact digital projector powered by EMMY winning technology by Texas Instruments. A single, postage stamp sized Digital Micro-Mirror Device (DMD) that generates high definition video images is combined with Samsung's proprietary Cinema Smooth Gen 3 HD light engine and technically advanced optic enhancements. Experience film-like video images with deeper blacks and more robust colors on DLP TVs by Samsung. Equipped with a host of advanced digital interfaces and video inputs, connectivity challenges and future proofing are a non-issue.
The HLP5063W DLP TV is for TV lovers who want fantastic picture quality. Enjoy a cinematic experience with the brightly-lit, high contrast 50-inch screen. 3:2 pull down gives you a film-like feel when you watch your favorite films. It also features Picture-In-Picture, and HDTV compatibility. Compact design fits where other TVs won't. Add better Sound delivery multiple Input options, and you have the perfect TV for your entertainment center.
- 50 inch wide screen HDTV monitor
- Incredibly sharp 1500:1 contrast ratio
- DNIe Picture Enhancements offers a crisp, clear picture
- Faroudja Film Mode 3:2 pull down enhancement removes blurring, stuttering or artifacting from DVDs - giving Digital movies a film-like feel
- Advanced .55 HD3 DLP Technology offers the best possible picture quality
- 2-Tuner PIP with Side-by-Side Split Screen
- Provides HDTV performance with the Optional HDTV tuner
- No screen aging or burn-in effects
- Discrete IR code controls
- 8000 hour 100-watt User replaceable lamp
- Single Digital Micro-Mirror Device (DMD) Design with no possible convergence errors
- 30-watt Stereo Audio delivery, with Virtual Dolby and SRS TruSurround XT
- 1 rear DVI connection for HDTV, 1 rear HDMI and 2 HD Component Video inputs
- About 16" Deep
Screen Size: 50"
Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Dimensions (w x h x d): 46.5"x 34.3"x 14.1"
Weight: 77.2 Lbs.
PC/Audio L/R Input: x 1 set rear
DVI Audio L/R Input: x 1 set rear
Analog L/R Input: x 5 sets 1 side, 4 rear
Analog L/R Output: x 1 set rear
Composite Video In: x 3 (1 side, 2 rear)
S-Video In: x 3 (1 side, 2 rear)
RF In: x 2 rear (ANT 1 and 2)
RF out: x 1 rear
Video out: x 1 rear (composite video)
HDTV/DTV Component Video input: x 2 (Y, Pb, Pr) 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i
DVI Input: x 1 Rear (Digital Video)
HDMI : x 1 Rear (Digital Audio & Video)
PC Input: x 1 Rear (D-Sub 15 pin)
Lamp Life: 8000 Hour 100-Watt User Replaceable Lamp
HD Fine Pitch Screen (0.155 mm)
Audio: 30-Watt Stereo Audio System
Audio Power: 15W x 2
Speaker System: 2 Way x 2
CATV 1-125 (up to 181 pre-selected channels)
Warranty: 1 Year Parts / 1 Year Labor -In Home Service