This 34" Curved SE790 monitor creates a comfortable viewing experience. The broad curvature, ultra-wide aspect ratio and high image quality of the large 34" screen empowers employee productivity. See more columns of a spreadsheet with less scrolling, or open more applications at the same time-with equidistant viewing across your screen. Whether for basic office use, extensive analysis of data or editing codes, you'll be able to get the job done like never before.
Improve Comfort With the Curved Screen
The 3000R curvature of the screen delivers a noticeable difference in the viewing experience with reduced eye fatigue compared to flat monitors or monitors with less curvature. This is due to a reduced variation in the distance of the screen to the eye across the width of the screen.
Ultra-Wide Display With WQHD Image Resolution
The 21:9 aspect ratio provides an ultra-wide screen view, combined with exceptional WQHD 3440x1440 resolution and a high contrast ratio for vibrant picture quality. So you can see more content and more detail on one screen with less scrolling.
Ergonomic, Adjustable Stand
The elegant and stable stand features both tilt and height adjustment so that you can position the monitor to better suit your environment. And since the monitor is VESA compatible, installation on a wall or separate mounting arms is easy.
Fast, Easy Connectivity
HDMI and Display Port provide flexibility in high-speed connectivity. USB Hub allows for easy connection to peripherals. And built-in 7 Watt dual speakers provide excellent audio fidelity without the need to clutter your desk with external speakers.
Display multiple input sources at same time with features like Picture-In-Picture 2.0 (PIP) and Picture-By-Picture (PBP). So you can approach detailed work in an efficient manner.
Flicker Free for More Comfort
Protect your eyes from the constant strain caused by flickering screens on conventional monitors. So you can work longer and reduce eye fatigue.
TAA refers to the Trade Agreements Act (19 U.S.C. & 2501-2581), which states that the U.S. Government must acquire end products that meet applicable manufacturing requirements. Samsung's TAA compliant monitors are approved to be acquired by the United States Government for use.
- Work comfortably with the broad curvature of the large 34" screen
- High image quality for detailed work with WQHD 3440x1440 resolution and a wide viewing angle panel
- Ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio for an expansive and comfortable view
- TAA Compliant monitor for United States Government use
- MODEL NUMBER - S34E790C
- SCREEN SIZE - 34" (21:9)
- DISPLAY TYPE - VA (Curved)
- CURVATURE - 3000R
- RESOLUTION - 3440x1440
- BRIGHTNESS - 300cd/m2
- STATIC CONTRAST RATIO - Mega infinite DCR (Typical 3000:1)
- VIEWING ANGLE (HORIZONTAL/VERTICAL) - 178 degrees/178 degrees
- RESPONSE TIME - 4ms (GTG)
- COLOR SUPPORT - 16.7M
- POWER SUPPLY TYPE - AC100-240V (50/60Hz)
- POWER CONSUMPTION (TYPICAL) - 47W
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STAND-BY) - 0.5W Typ.
- MAX STAND BY POWER (DPMS) - 0.5W Typ.
- WALL MOUNTABLE - Yes
- INTEGRATED SPEAKERS - Yes
- STAND - Curved T-Shape, 100mm HAS, Tilt (-2 degrees to +20 degrees)
- WALL-MOUNT (SIZE MM) - 100mm x 100mm
- MAC COMPATIBLE - Yes
- WINDOWS COMPATIBLE - Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS WITH STAND - 32.34" x 17.79" ~ 21.73" x 10.84"
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS WITHOUT STAND - 32.34" x 14.33" x 2.02"
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS - 35.39" x 20.90" x 13.34"
- Weight (lb.)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT WITH STAND - 21.78 lb.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT WITHOUT STAND - 16.28 lb.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT - 28.16 lb.
- HDMI - 2 ea
- USB (CONNECTSHARE) - 1up/4dn (3.0)
- DISPLAY PORT - 1 ea
- INTEGRATED SPEAKERS - 7Wx2
- HEADPHONES - 1