Smart phone. Smart home.
You speak. It listens. The Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt works with Apple HomeKit technology and responds to Siri, letting you use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to talk to unlock your door within Bluetooth range.
When the Schlage Sense lock is placed near an Apple TV, you gain even more control, like the ability to communicate with your lock anywhere, anytime.
Schlage Sense App
The Schlage Sense app gives you an additional layer of key-free convenience with Bluetooth or through Apple TV.
Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks.
Enter your access code on the lock's illuminated, fingerprint-resistant touchscreen which works in the rain and when you're wearing gloves.
Easy to set up and program using the Schlage Sense app.
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.4 or later.
- Controlling HomeKit enabled accessories away from home requires an Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with Apple TV software 7.0 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.4 or later.
- For best results, lock should be within 40 feet of an Apple TV for remote capability
- Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- HomeKit is a trademark of Apple Inc. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Schlage Lock Company, LLC is under license.
- Meets the highest industry rating for security and durability
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" to 1 3/4 Inches; thick door kit extends 1 7/8" to 2 1/2 Inches