Blowout Deals

Seagate SkyHawk 6TB SATA III 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - ST6000VX0023

Item # SEAST6000VX0023 (Part # ST6000VX0023)
Not Available
Brand new, USA Warranty
and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.
Item Description:
  • Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD Video Storage
  • Only Seagate has been making drives specifically for surveillance storage for ten years
  • SkyHawk is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment support
  • Smart. Safe. Secure. Seagate Surveillance-Optimized Storage.
    Only Seagate has been making drives specifically for surveillance storage for ten years. SkyHawk is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment support.

    PRODUCT FEATURES

    • ImagePerfect Firmware: Supports 24?7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record approximately 90 percent of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10 percent, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
    • Workload Rating of 180TB/Year: Allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems - 3? the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
    • NVR-Ready Design: Allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
    • ATA Streaming Support: Sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
    • Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD Video Storage: Supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
    • 1M hours MTBF, 3-Year Limited Warranty: Represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
    • Lower Power Consumption: Means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
    • Tarnish-Resistant Components: Help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.

    SPECIFICATIONS

    • Standard Model Number: ST6000VX0023
    • Interface: SATA 6 GB/s

    Features and Performance

    • Drive Bays Supported: 8+
    • Cameras Supported: Up to 64
    • Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 195
    • Cache (MB): 256

    Reliability/Data Integrity

    • Tarnish Resistant: Yes
    • Load/Unload Cycles: 300,000
    • Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate, Max: 1 per 10E15
    • Power-On Hours Per Year: 8760
    • Workload Rate Limit (WRL): 180
    • Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)(hours): 1M
    • Warranty, Limited (years): 3

    Power Management

    • Startup Current, Typical (12V, A): 2.0
    • Average Operating Power (W): 9
    • Idle Average (W): 7.2
    • Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W): 0.6/0.6
    • Voltage Tolerance (5V): +/- 5 percent
    • Voltage Tolerance (12V): +/- 10 percent

    Environmental Temperature

    • Operating (Ambient, min degrees C): 5
    • Operating (Drive Case, max degrees C): 70
    • Nonoperating (Ambient, min degrees C): -40

    WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS

    • Height (mm/in, max): 26.11/1.028
    • Width (mm/in, max): 101.85/4.01
    • Depth (mm/in, max): 146.99/5.787
    • Weight (g/lb, typical): 705/1.55
    SkyHawk ST6000VX0023 6TB Internal Hard Drive
    3-Year Limited Warranty
    This Kit Includes:

    Why buy from buydig?