Culture SC 60 USB ML is a high quality double-sided headset. It helps make the transition to Skype for Business smooth.
SC 30 USB ML - Hear What's Going On Around You
For users who prefer to have one ear uncovered; this single-sided headset offers quality sound and plug and play performance with Skype for Business.
SC 60 USB ML - For Maximum Focus In Noisy Environments
For users who prefer to have two ear pads; this double-sided headset offers quality sound and plug and play performance with Skype for Business.
Sennheiser Voice Clarity
If you work in a busy office; you'll appreciate the voice clarity in the Culture Series headsets. With a noise-cancelling microphone and wideband sound; every word comes through crisp and clear for you and the other party. It's as if you're having a face-to-face conversation.
If you're moving towards a solution that brings together all the communication tools in your office; the Sennheiser Culture Series headsets will help make the transition smooth. Culture headsets offer plug and play compatibility with the leading Unified Communications solutions. This ensures that your office workers can enjoy voice clarity; quality sound and comfort right from the start.
Comfort and precision
- With the bendable boom arm; your microphone always stays in the best position. It simply cannot be twisted out of place.
- Wear it on the right. Wear it on the left. It's up to you. The boom arm rotates but always stays perfectly placed.
Flexible boom arm
- Microphone always stays in the best position
- Sennheiser ActiveGard technology protects users against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound burst on the line.
Direct call control
- Answer/end calls; control volume; redial and reject incoming call directly from headset
Comfort and durability
- With large; comfortable ear pads and solid construction; you'll be surprised at how light these headsets feel. It's the perfect balance between comfort and durability for the office professional.
- Color: Black
- Wearing style: Headband
- Connector: USB
- Frequency response (Microphone): 150 Hz - 6.800 Hz (Wideband)
- Frequency response (Headphones): 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Microphone: Noise-cancelling
- Sound pressure level (SPL): Max. 113 dB limited by ActiveGard
- Cable length: 2.1 m
- Weight: 106 g / 3.71 oz
- Speaker type: Neodymium Magnet Speaker