With the introduction of the LC-52LE820UN, Sharp once again demonstrates its leadership in LCD and LED technology. In a monumental engineering breakthrough, Sharp's proprietary Quad Pixel Technology, a 4-color filter that adds yellow to the traditional RGB, enables a vast array of colors to be displayed for the first time. A stunning new contemporary edge-light design proudly announces a new direction for AQUOS LCD TVs in 2010. The proprietary AQUOS LED LCD system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LEDs enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 4,000,000:1 and picture quality that is second to none. The LC-52LE820UN is fully featured, including the addition of Netflix streaming video capability through the AQUOS Net service, along with the industry's leading online support system, AQUOS Advantage Live. A built-in media player allows for playback of music and photos via the USB port.
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Resolution - with more than 8 million dots for the sharpest picture possible.
- Quad Pixel Technology - featuring a 4 color filter that adds yellow to the traditional RGB.
- UltraBrilliant LED system - includes a unique "double-dome" light amplifier lens and multi-fluorescents, enabling high brightness and color purity. The system features a full array of LEDs evenly dispersed behind a diffuser, resulting in more uniformity.
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel - is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and a wider aperture to let more light through, providing the industry's highest contrast level.
- 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced - for improved fast-motion picture quality.
- AQUOS LINK - enables convenient control of AQUOS Blu-ray Disc players.
- AQUOS Net - delivers customized Internet content, Netflix and live customer support via an Ethernet connection, viewable in widget, full-screen or split-screen mode.
- USB Photo Viewer with Music Player - enables enjoyment of high-resolution digital JPEG images and MP3 music files.
|Screen Size Class ||52" Class (52-1/32" Diagonal)|
|Panel Type ||X-Gen LCD Panel|
|10-bit LCD Panel ||Yes|
|Pixel Resolution ||1920 x 1080 (x4 sub-pixels) = 8 million dots|
|Backlight System ||Edge LED|
|Viewing Angles ||176 degrees H / 176 degrees V|
|Audio System ||10W + 10W +15W (Subwoofer)|
|Tuning System ||ATSC / QAM / NTSC|
|Aspect Ratio ||16:9|
|Response Time ||4ms|
|AQUOS? Series ||Yes|
|Quattron quad pixel technology ||Yes|
|AQUOS Net ||Yes|
|AQUOS AdvantageSM Support ||Yes|
|Digital Still Picture Display ||Yes|
|HD Component ||1|
|Composite Video ||1|
|Audio Inputs (L/R) ||RCA X 2|
|PC ||1 (15-pin D-sub)|
|Ethernet Input ||1|
|Power Consumption AC (watts) ||170W|
|Power Source ||120 V, 60 Hz|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Dimensions (wxhxd) (inches) ||49-39/64" x 31-59/64" x 1-37/64|
|Dimensions with Speakers (wxhxd) (inches) ||49-39/64" x 33-57/64" x 13-25/64"|
|Product Weight (lbs.) ||66.1|
|Weight with Stand & Speakers (lbs.) ||79.4|
|Cabinet Color ||Black|