This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
You don't just take a picture with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T110 camera. Capture wider scenes with the 25mm wide angle lens, take the guesswork out with features like iAuto and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and with a 3-inch touch screen, Sweep Panorama, and HD movie, with DSC-T110 the best shot is just a click away.
3-inch Touch screen
- A large 3-inch touch screen LCD makes it easy for viewing and sharing images with simple and fun touch operation.
Sweep Panorama mode
- Reach beyond the traditional wide angle lens, and capture more breathtaking shots with Sweep Panorama Mode. Simply press the shutter button and sweep the camera in the desired direction and the camera continuously shoots at a high speed, then seamlessly stitches the images together with automatic position adjustment to create one stunning panoramic image. Available in wide and ultra-wide options, the camera can take panoramic shots of up to 248 degrees. Now capturing wide landscapes is as easy as press and sweep.
720p MP4 HD Movie Mode6
- In 720p MP4 movie mode the camera shoots 1280 x 720 high definition movies at 30 fps, which is the format when working with a PC6. Users will create high quality movies with full use of optical zoom in in files small enough to transfer to compatible PC or Mac. Once transferred to your computer you can effortlessly upload your media to popular photo and video-sharing websites such as Photobucket and YouTube. (Compatible computer with internet capability required)
Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 25mm wide 4x Optical Zoom
- The high-performance Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 4x optical zoom lens brings distant subjects closer for video recording as well as for outdoor, sports, and travel photos, and Close Focus shoots close-ups up to just under 1/2" from the subject. A wide angle of 25mm wide-angle lens allows you to take wider shots of the scene or group in crowded spaces.
Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization uses a built-in gyro sensor to detect camera shake and automatically shifts the lens to help prevent blur without sacrificing image quality.
Intelligent Auto (iAuto) mode
- Unlike traditional auto mode, Intelligent Auto (iAuto) mode thinks for you, recognizing scenes, lighting conditions, faces, and adjusts settings resulting clear images, faces with natural skin tone and less blur. Take advantage of all the technology without leaving Auto mode. Kids on the playground, landscape shots, a beautiful flower or an indoor birthday party; all result in clear images without leaving auto mode.
Soft Skin mode
- Portrait subjects will love the results Soft Skin mode recognizes skin tones and reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles without affecting the rest of the shot.
- Conventional point-and-shoot camera flash shots just don't capture colors the way the eye sees them. Natural Flash mode takes a reference shot without flash and then uses that reference to correct the color, for far more lifelike images.
- Self-Portrait Timer helps take the guesswork out of self portraits by utilizing Face Detection technology to recognize when a face enters the frame. Once the camera detects a face, it triggers a 2-second timer, and then snaps a picture.
In camera guide
- Take all the guesswork out of photography with the in camera guide. Its convenient step by step instructions lead to a perfect shot.
Smile Shutter technology
- Smile Shutter technology captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply press the Smile Shutter button and the camera does the rest. You can also select adult and child priority and indicate the degree of Smile Detection Sensitivity. Intelligent Scene Recognition can be used together with Smile Shutter mode. This means that beautiful smiles can be captured with settings optimized for the particular scene, even in difficult conditions such as twilight and backlighting.
Face Detection technology
- Sony's Face Detection technology can automatically distinguish between children and adults. Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and adjusts flash, focus, exposure, and white balance to help deliver crisp, properly lit images of family and friends.
- Motion Detection, along with Face Motion Detection adjusts ISO sensitivity and increases the shutter speed when movement is detected, reducing blur in moving subjects and faces.
- It's frustrating to capture the perfect shot, only to review it later and discover subjects blinked during the photo. When the camera is set to Soft Snap, the Anti-blink function captures two images, recording only the photo with less squinting or blinking. If a blink is detected in other shooting modes, a warning will be displayed after you take the shot.
- TransferJet technology, developed by Sony and advanced and promoted by consortium of 18 other companies, allows the transfer of up to ten files between two TransferJet enabled devices just by touching their TransferJet logos together, without the hassle of hunting for cables or the complication of pairing5.
High Sensitivity Mode (ISO 3200)
- High ISO allows for faster shutter speed, so you can take photos indoors or in low light without the need for a flash. In addition to High Sensitivity Mode (ISO), select up to seven ISO settings (Auto, 125, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200) when shooting in Program Auto Mode to adjust sensitivity to the shooting conditions.
Stylish Ultra-slim Design
- Measuring at just 3 2/3" x 2 3/8" x 2/3", the DSC-T110 is slim enough to slip into a pocket or purse, to take when out and about.
Creative painting tools
- Decorate photos with words and drawings using the included paint pen or your finger. Have fun using more than 30 stamps and 15 types of picture frames and save new images at up to 5 megapixel resolution.
Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode
- Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode automatically detects eight different types of scenes and, within just 1/30th of a second, selects the appropriate camera settings: Backlight, Backlight Portrait, Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Twilight using a tripod, Portrait, Landscape and macro. iSCN has two modes: Auto and Advanced. In Auto Mode, the camera takes a single shot using the optimal settings. In Advanced Mode, the camera takes a photo with the optimal settings and, if in difficult lighting (low light or back light) immediately takes a second photo with another optimized setting so you can choose which to keep.
Includes Sony PMB (Picture Motion Browser) Software ver. 5.51
- Sony Picture Motion Browser software offers a simple, intuitive way to transfer, sort, and view your video and still images on your compatible PC. In addition, multiple output options let you burn your memories to DVD using an external DVD burning device (sold separately), as well as take advantage of one click upload to a number of popular video and photo sharing sites (such as Facebook and Sony's Personal Space). Using the new 5.5 version also enables playback of 3D images taken on the Cyber-shot camera.
Includes Sony PMB Portable software2
- With the pre-installed Picture Motion Browser (PMB) Portable 5.5 software2 the DSC-T110 makes it easy to pre-select videos and images in the camera and conveniently upload them from the camera to a compatible PC and popular Internet sharing sites7 without the need for any additional software or install.
W x H x D: 3 3/4" x 2 1/4" x 11/16" (93.0mm x 55.6mm x 16.8mm)
4.3 oz. (121g)
3.7 oz. (105g)